SHABS

sarah-4-eva

if ur lookin to take the **** out of me, do it to my face

Aw, hon! They're just playing... *Pat, pat*.

:rolleyes: sheesh, someone's in a moody today. I was only kidding , get a sense of humour and don't assume its always about you.

MSNs down there if you want to shout at me in person.

Edited by Little Miss Idiot

if ur lookin to take the **** out of me, do it to my face

Aw, hon! They're just playing... *Pat, pat*.

:rolleyes: sheesh, someone's in a moody today. I was only kidding , get a sense of humour and don't assume its always about you.

MSNs down there if you want to shout at me in person.

He's just a little stressed... We all get stressed sometimes... *Pats you both*. CHILL! Lolz. Don't make me thwap you! Hehe.

Edited by Cher2a

:wub:

I wasnt in the photo collage yet Elli was! :wub:

I didnt get said hello to! :o

Is sad and offended....:(

I'm gonna go sit and sulk over there *points in that direction*

Nat  :D

Hiiiiii Insanecoffeegirl!

I missed you. I miss Elli too!!!! We didn't get photo with all of us together!!! Arrrrggghh...

Your makeup was Awsome!!!!! I am Sorry I left you off the composition...

So to make up for it, Here is a picture of us together ---- Specially posted 4 YOU!-------

Picture188.jpg

How much polish remover did you need?..... LOL ! it was awsome......

Oh! I forgot to tell you, There was a masked man who wanted to spend time with me in london.... Managed to get a shot of him:

Picture276.jpg

He has not been in contact yet..... (who was that masked man)

LOL!..

lovin ya from here.

Shabs :wub:

hehehehe

YAY! SHABSY! *hugs*

Would you like to pass on a message to this...er....masked girl :wub: HEHEH

It hurt like hell to take that stuff off but its all part of the fun i guess hehe - i think some people actually thought it was actually real and i had some form of illness or something lol.

Lotsa Loveness

Nat :wub:

Edited by TheSanelyInsaneCoffeGirl

Shaaaaaaaaaaabs i don't see the pictures of us! :(

That's because you pushed me when I took the Shot! lol!!!!!

Remeber when I was taking a shot of the girls in uniform and you shoved me!!! (it was a nice shove though... I liked it)

This is how the picture tuned out!!!

Picture212.jpg

LOL!

ha ha nice feet huh?... smell bad though.

Shabs :D

*pokes*

*cries*

*feels unloved*

daddy doesnt love me anymore (probably why John got sent to Thunderbird 5)

Nat :angel:

NAT!!!! and Elli!!!

We need to make another one of theese for 2005!!!!

thunsni.gif

Don't feel unloved..... enough people already have that job!

Lovin ya from here

Shabs :D

The next time we're all together is...well a few of us are meeting up this weekend (Elli, Cherie, Porky and Me) And then after that it's Elli's 21st, then a thunderbirds convention (not mentioning its name cos of the law on here) where we'll get to meet Philip Winchester, Dom colenso (again! me for the 3rd time), gerry anderson etcetcetc. *has fingers crossed for Lex Shrapnel to appear there*

We'll get some pictures done or something of us and i'll send them to you. and then i'll just ahve to make sure that their all at C8 where we can get some piccies done with you! YAY!

See you sooooon

*feels loved again*

Nat :angel:

*pops in for some Shabs-poking*

SHAAaaaaaaaBS!! (you big bling man!) :angel:

*gets distracted by 16 pages, goes off to read good stuff.....*

*nearly forgot*

*POKE*

:lol:

(See you tomorrow buddy!)

Shabs! Ello, it's Naomi :)

I really don't remember you taking that pic of me you've got in the collage, Shabs...I'm either going sane or getting old... ^_^

Good to see you again...good job you didn't see me first thing in the morning on Saturday, I was not a pretty picture - you wouldn't have approved  :P

Take care, have fun!

Hiiiiii Naomi!..

I didn't think you could get old. You have looked the same for the pas 2 years, you glow even more every time I see you.

I HAVE seen you in the morning!. (remember the last day of C6) you looked Shattered!!!! but was still able to mumble a couple of words, like cooofffeee * and sleeeep *.

I have a lot more photos than what I have posted, but they are not suitable for general exhibition. LOL!!! :lol:

If I have dodgey photos, I always ask the subjects permission before posting.... Like Jez's impression of basic instinct.... he he ^_^

NO dress up for you this time? I missed willy wonka! I love our shot... you two make me look important in it. Don't you agree:?

Picture232.jpg

PS: you have great smile!!!! like to see it a lot more.

Lovin ya from here:

Shabs

Shabs, dear, every photo you have of me is dodgy - I don't look good in photos :P but if you email me some of the dodgy ones in question, I may just allow you to post them for my general embarassment - you are good at doing that, after all :P (Saturday night in the IBIS - I need to get you back for that man!)

I might do a costume next time - I had to get one sorted pretty quickly for a party on Saturday, was only told yesterday (!!!) so maybe next time, if I go to the party or if I'm not crewing again, I'll wear that one :)

Take care matey!

xxx

Edited by Maraviel

Oooh if you speak to Wouter would you give him my email address (points down at it), we chatted (in my case blathered like the pisshead I am) at Collectormania last year and I had to change my email so I lost touch with him and it would be nice to hear from the little cutie again.

Of course Elanor, anyhting for you... I caought up with wouter they night before comicon at BIG PANT's party

here is picture of the dutch boys...(inclusing wouter) ... a force not be reconed with: lol!

Picture007.jpg

<object classid="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6" width="5" height="5" id=" *Player"> <param name="URL" value="http://www.pelecanos.co.uk/lfcc/jaws2.wma" <param name="AutoStart" value="1"> <param name="uiMode" value="mini"> <embed type="applications/x-ms-wmv" pluginspage='»www.microsoft.com/window *s/windowsmedia/default.aspx' src="http://www.pelecanos.co.uk/lfcc/jaws2.wma" filename="http://www.pelecanos.co.uk/lfcc/jaws2.wma"</embed> </object>

Dernum ..... Dernum ... dernum..... dibed deiiiiiiiii

lol!

Shabs :huh:

I'm going to have to keep bumping that now just for the music! Thank you sweetie!

I did swap an email or two with him last year, he'd probably remember me as the_lady_elanor (or worse still the drunk girl in the express bar with the huge feet and skirt round me spam!).

Hang on.. anything?

Can I please have a tub of Phish food ice-cream to share with Simon!