SHABS

sarah-4-eva

Hi ya how's u?.

I'm feeling rather drowsy from the big event we just had...

But it is a good feeling - How are you and steve?

I have been checking out your facebook videos... very cool.

th_thcoolpenguin.gif

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :D

Shabby, i haven't got skype anymoreeee you should be on msn!

Oh No!.... I will try and find the MAC version of Skype somewhere....

Missing you!

Shabs :D

Hi Shabs!

I totally just realised that I didn't take a photograph with you at CollectorMania this year... Wow, there is a first! I'm shocked! Lol.

Anyway, I'm just popping in to give you a buzz, and let you know the results of the Eagle Awards... Drum roll please... Yeah, we didn't win. Some comic that no one had ever heard of won, but all on the night were agreed that we should have got it (not just us)... Still, there is always next year, and a Nomination was very welcome and a big achievement!

Next year I'm aiming for the Best Newcomer Writer title... Once I have my first OGN (Original Graphic Novel) out there... Fingers crossed on that one!

Oh, and a head's up - I'm hoping to have a meet up for my Birthday this year, as I can't afford a Party but I am turning 21! It's a big one for me. Anyway, the meet up will probably be at some bar or restaurant down in Central London towards the end of August or the beginning of September... I'll email/text you once I have a date and time and place, since you are of course invited.

Anyway, I must dash...

Hi Cher!

I will do my best to be there! and I agree, you should have won... But keep up the awesome work! - we are loving THE DONAVAN!

th_comic-book-guy-13018.jpg

Hey Shabs! What up! What up! (Ok, so I'm not so cool... LOL)

Anywho, Misty here, just thought I'd check out your chat-room. We had an awesome time! Thnx (everyone) for being so lovely, gracious and fun! :dance:

Hugs!

~Mx

HI Misty! it was an awesome time on the weeked, you and francis were great! I drank soo much diet cola - I swear I was on a sugar high most of the time.

The closing cerimony was awesome by the way .... LOL!

Shabs :) th_tnSGAOT-CJ-0007.jpgth_tnSGAOT-MS-0007.jpg

Edited by Shabs

Hey!! How's you? Enjoyed the rest of the event? Had a blast this weekend! You and the rest of the crew were extremely nice! Thanks for everything!!!

Hey Francis, it was great to meet you too! -Thankds for the compliment, I shall pass it onto the rest of the crew.

I have been hunting down the words to the theme song on the web and came up with this:

Peter Delouise snd the starget writers:

YOU Tube video

And here is one for the McGuyver fans:

1168010584_c1b8560bc5.jpg?v=0

Credit to heath_bar's photostream for the above photo...

The complete photostream can be found here

Edited by Shabs

I'm still in shock that there are actual lyrics to the theme song! Who would have thought! That's awesome though.

Oh, tried searching for ya in FB but don't think that it was you... Misty had the same prob.

Take care!!

Hey Shabs!

It's Hannah (a.k.a. Eris) from C7!

Good to see you're keeping up the laughs with the Stargate theme tune.

I am sooooooooo knackered! I had such a great weekend, I couldn't believe how friendly everyone was, especially you and the rest of the crew. It made for such a good atmosphere :) I really hope I can make it again next year!

Peace :)

Me and Stevie are good.

We are both looking forward to LF&CC and it's my Birthday on the 19th of July the Saturday of LF&CC so really looking forward to that.

Will have to get a photo with you then. Pretty please.

Glad you like the videos.

Edited by gem-sanders

Hey Shabs!

It's Hannah (a.k.a. Eris) from C7!

Good to see you're keeping up the laughs with the Stargate theme tune.

I am sooooooooo knackered! I had such a great weekend, I couldn't believe how friendly everyone was, especially you and the rest of the crew. It made for such a good atmosphere :) I really hope I can make it again next year!

Peace :)

Next Year is too Long! you and Michael could be married by then and never leave the house! lol!

Claudia Black is going to LFCC! I will be there.... I'm also knackered it was a very emptional weekend.

I still very much remember your description of Michale Shanks resting his arm on you and the description of strange smells reaching the front row seats. LOL!

We are always freindly no matter how much stress we are under... it's the type of crew we are!

I have been singing that stargate tune... all day!

YOU Tube video

And here is one for the McGuyver fans:

IMG_20009.jpg

IMG_20008.jpg

It was a pleasure meeting you both...

Shabs :WINCE:

Edited by Shabs

Me and Stevie are good.

We are both looking forward to LF&CC and it's my Birthday on the 19th of July the Saturday of LF&CC so really looking forward to that.

Will have to get a photo with you then. Pretty please.

Glad you like the videos.

Of course! how old will you be darling?

They are awesome! Who is it you want to see the most at lfcc?

At the Moment

JOHN HURT and KAREN ALLEN AND ALSO JOHN LANDIS THE DIRECTOR OF THRILLER MICHAEL JACKSON.

ALSO DAVID, SENDHIL, MALCOLM, CHARLIE WEBBER, ALEXANDER, BRAD DOURIF AND MAYBE BRIAN BLESSED AGAIN.

I KNOW STEVIE'S MAIN ONES ARE JASON MEWES AND CLAUDIA BLACK I THINK.

WHO DO YOU WANT?.

Hola! It's been over a week since the con and i'm still tired! :poki: Okay, not really... Thinking about heading to the LFCC, but not sure yet. By best friend will be in town :blink: and I have to try to squeeze it into her schedule of things to do while in the UK. There are a few people I wouldn't mind listening to them speak, so I'm trying hard to convince her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind going.

BTW-Are ya still singing the lyrics to the song? hee hee!

~HUGS~

Francis

Hola! It's been over a week since the con and i'm still tired! :D Okay, not really... Thinking about heading to the LFCC, but not sure yet. By best friend will be in town :thumbup: and I have to try to squeeze it into her schedule of things to do while in the UK. There are a few people I wouldn't mind listening to them speak, so I'm trying hard to convince her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind going.

BTW-Are ya still singing the lyrics to the song? hee hee!

~HUGS~

Francis

HI Fancis! Yes I'm mumbling the song everywhere!

Stargate,

It’s a great big world,

With a great big swirl that you step inside to another world.

We’re talking Stargate,

It’s a crazy trip,

You can go quite far and you don’t need a car or even a ship.

There’s Colonel O’Neill and Carter and Daniel and Teal’c.

Look out for that Goa’uld.

We have our tickets for LF&CC now.

exciting! :thumbup: