SHABS

sarah-4-eva

i love shabs,

he's a collectormania crew ledgend.

along with david b and the others (:

kegan

x

Hi Kegan!

Thats very sweet of you.... Alas, I'm far from being a legend...I just like the torchture.

:o

Hi ya see you soon in M.K.

Yes I will see you there darling. I will be working Sat, Sun and Monday.... It's going to be big!

:o

I have got the friday off as a Holiday day. So we will be there on the Friday and Sunday.

Edited by gem-sanders

That would be spelt Tort Ure, torture. I know, John Ashcroft has the same problems saying the word, or admitting it exists..

I saw TC on The One Show plugging his BFI thing, and his book, which I didn't think was out til October, otherwise SOMEONE might have organised a few copies at the SHOW!

Still chuffed about the pics with Tony C, and Alexey. Wasn't into astronauts before that show.. Meeting Alexey was quite something though. Did he sign everything to 'Mr.... (insert first name)'?

i love shabs,

kegan

x

Hi Kegan!

Thats very sweet of you.... Alas, I'm far from being a legend...I just like the torchture.

:D

Hey Shabs,

Remember me?? I was 2nd in John's que, U filmed me & my mate for the DVD yesterday mornin.

Hey Shabs, when your done sorting the dvd was wondering if there was any way i could get a copy cos never seen myself on dvd before!! lol! was wandering if i was good or rubbish! lol

Vicki (3rd in Johns Q)

That would be spelt Tort Ure, torture. I know, John Ashcroft has the same problems saying the word, or admitting it exists..

I saw TC on The One Show plugging his BFI thing, and his book, which I didn't think was out til October, otherwise SOMEONE might have organised a few copies at the SHOW!

Still chuffed about the pics with Tony C, and Alexey. Wasn't into astronauts before that show.. Meeting Alexey was quite something though. Did he sign everything to 'Mr.... (insert first name)'?

Alexey is awesome, My dad is a big fan... will we see you at the next lfcc or Autographica?

i love shabs,

kegan

x

Hi Kegan!

:P

Hey Shabs,

Remember me?? I was 2nd in John's que, U filmed me & my mate for the DVD yesterday mornin.

Yes Of course I do! how can I forget! you two were great!! And looked fabulous even after waiting hours in the cold.

Hey Hey you

You got yourself msn yet?

The party weas fun, thanxs for the geting us in the security car taxi haha :)

Yes! The part was fun! Kai Owen and Paul are legendary! You know what they say have fun and party but saftey is the the number one priority.

I'm working on the Msn thing... Just have to figure out how this mouse thing works. and where the keyboard key labelled 'anykey' is hiding.

I will have to do tripple knots in my shoelaces next time..... LOL!

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :P

Hiya Shabs great to see you this weekend.

Which events are you doing next?.

HI Darling! I can't make sports mania! are going to see Frank bruno again?

I couldn't find you :D It was too hectic!!

I saw you briefly from a diatance I was flat out working..... We will catch up next time.

Whats the next Show You are doing?

Lovin ya from here

Shabs :D

Hey Shabs, when your done sorting the dvd was wondering if there was any way i could get a copy cos never seen myself on dvd before!! lol! was wandering if i was good or rubbish! lol

Vicki (3rd in Johns Q)

Of Course! I think it is only fair that the people in the DVD get the first copies... This is only If you say yes on the release for I send you, of course...

It will take some time to edit, In the mean time, I can send you a dvd of the John barrowman's line.

You were great! and looked very awake for that time in the morning.

I was actually outside door 16 at 4:30am waiting for the line to fill up - unfortunately I was 30 mins early.

come say Hi to me at the next event!

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :D

Edited by Shabs

Haha, I have some pics for you

Nicked of Davidb's camera :P

n505632534_508397_702.jpg

I think I was actually holding everyon up.. at that piont LOL

Where are Davivd's pic anyways?

Umm... and what were we doing on the ground I can't remember.. I didn't fall over did I?

Edited by Shabs

Hmm nope if i remember, we was sat on the floor and everyone joined us Lol

and there on his facebook :)

That's embarrasing.. pic.. Lets make a deal - edit the post and remove that pic... And I will post a picture of me that night with a teady bear on my head....

Sportsmania anwser we will go up for a nosey but i don't think we need to get any autographs.

I have Frank Bruno already.

I have to be a good girl as i want to start saving for LF&CC and the hotel too.

My Birthday is the 19th of July the Saturday of LF&CC.

Edited by gem-sanders

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shabs!

I totally just realised that I didn't take a photograph with you at CollectorMania this year... Wow, there is a first! I'm shocked! Lol.

Anyway, I'm just popping in to give you a buzz, and let you know the results of the Eagle Awards... Drum roll please... Yeah, we didn't win. Some comic that no one had ever heard of won, but all on the night were agreed that we should have got it (not just us)... Still, there is always next year, and a Nomination was very welcome and a big achievement!

Next year I'm aiming for the Best Newcomer Writer title... Once I have my first OGN (Original Graphic Novel) out there... Fingers crossed on that one!

Oh, and a head's up - I'm hoping to have a meet up for my Birthday this year, as I can't afford a Party but I am turning 21! It's a big one for me. Anyway, the meet up will probably be at some bar or restaurant down in Central London towards the end of August or the beginning of September... I'll email/text you once I have a date and time and place, since you are of course invited.

Anyway, I must dash...

Hey Shabs! What up! What up! (Ok, so I'm not so cool... LOL)

Anywho, Misty here, just thought I'd check out your chat-room. We had an awesome time! Thnx (everyone) for being so lovely, gracious and fun! :YAHOO:

Hugs!

~Mx