Report from the trenches

Went on Sunday - got there at about 10:30, and was very surprised at how quiet it was! It wasn't empty, but hardly the heaving affair I was expecting.

Well I have to say, I saw Kate Mulgrew at about 1PM on Sunday, and she was fine - quite chatty in fact. Maybe she was just having a bad day on Sat (see Lizzy's thread)? She was quite pleased to see I had a 'unusual' photo for her to sign (i.e. not of her in Uniform!) and told me that she 'was very happy on the day that photo was taken'. Just got engaged perhaps? Not sure - I'll have to find out when the pic was taken. Didn't bother with anyone else. I have to say it would have been nice to get a picture of Kate, but I can understand the whole 'no posed photos' thing - it must get annoying having the flash continually going off.

I noticed Kilmer hadn't turned up by the time I left (and one of the dealers told me he didn't turn up on Saturday!). Also didn't go un-noticed the amount of open Qs there were - practically everyone had an open Q when I left (1:30) except Kate, Ron Perlman and Charisma - and even they weren't exactly heaving. Was it really busy on Saturday I wonder? It made my day to see that Gates McFadden is going to be at CollectorMania 8 though - now SM just get Levar Burton again and I'll be a happy man!

PS : - Whilst wandering around I noticed what a number of other people were calling the 'jugs corner' i.e. Kittie Klaw etc. That was one serious outfit she was wearing... ;)

So was Saturday this quiet as well?

It wasn't packed yesterday either, well, there seemed to be a load of people there but once they all got inside, it seemed like numbers were a bit thin on the ground though that could've been because the actual venue was so huge!

By the way, I think Earls Court is a great venue, I wish C8 could be there too.

KIWI :unsure: