• Roadrunner!
    • The multi-talented word!
    • It's universal, dude.
    • The word to end all words...
    • Man, I hate this word!
    • Is that even in a dictionary?
    • What the?!.

Sorry not to Meep you for days, Cher!  BIG Meeeeeeeep!   :huh:

What's this about knighting Sah when she hasn't Meeped yet!  Shocking!  But she's promised faithfully she will Meep us this week!   :D

Lolz! She told you that, eh? You guys need to get out more, talking about the forum whilst you're celebrating! *Tut, tut*. Lolz! JOKE - I'm one to talk - hehe :wub:

Meep, meep! Did you have a good time, Meeping One? Wish I coulda been there - sounded like a great laugh! :lol:

I Knighted the Lady because she is a grand meeper in the world of IM! Dust she not meep with thou when thy meeteth her these past days?

She did indeed Meep - I asked her to send you a text Meep from me, I hope she did! :lol:

It was a very good weekend thanks, especially the elephants (I like elephants, although I've never heard one 'Meep'). :rolleyes:

How was yours?

*Cries*. Oh my gosh, she didn't! *Moaps*. I felt so unloved, aswell...

The Kingdom of Meep was lost and fallorn... It was Meep-free, my King!

But now, forces rekindled, combined, and growing, we shall presume our Meep Quest!

Yay meep!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I've decided to start my own  :lol:

It's an alternative spelling of MEEP.......

It's MEEP

Confused????????

The EE's are the otherway around  :wub:  :D

MEEP, MEEP  :lol:

I like your Meep, it's a fair Meep. But how do you reconcile Meeeep, hmmm? :lol:

I might give you a Meep knighthood, but I'll need more evidence of your commitment! :huh: Although you would be useful in removing the world of the pestilence of Peem. :rolleyes:

*shines his shield of meep*

Down with the Peem!!!!!!!!!

How was yours?

*Cries*. Oh my gosh, she didn't! *Moaps*. I felt so unloved, aswell...

The Kingdom of Meep was lost and fallorn... It was Meep-free, my King!

But now, forces rekindled, combined, and growing, we shall presume our Meep Quest!

Yay meep!

Shockingly bad behaviour for a new knight, I will have words! (Meep will of course be at least one of the words) :P

Growing Meepdom I guess needs a growing Knight - I guess a grown TT will do! :P

I might give you a Meep knighthood, but I'll need more evidence of your commitment!  :P  Although you would be useful in removing the world of the pestilence of Peem.   :P

*shines his shield of meep*

Down with the Peem!!!!!!!!!

Fine sentiments sir, and I certainly can't deny my best mate a Meephood so near his birthday! :D

Kneel Sir Knight. No, lower than that, I still can't reach. :lol:

OK, now arise Sir Tootall of Meep. B)

Think I'll make you my personal bodyguard! :lol:

meep meeep meeeep meeeeep meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Did we Knight you, yet? Hehe.

I have the memory span of a very meepish fish - lolz.

Edited by Cher2a

Yo, Nebitt, mate! You coming to the meet this weekend? I'll be meeping all the way! :lol::P Lolz.

Oh, and I have officially converted Maegurwen to the Meepdom! ;) Hehe. She wont stop now! :DNinety percent of her posts include the word! :wub:

cuh I come all the way in here to MEEP and Cher you don't even reply to me!!! :D:o:o:D:P:P

*waves at Nebbitt* :D

*uses Jedi mind trick* you and cher will both POST IN THE CSI TOPICS.... B)

meh wish I was in MK this weekend :(

MEEP MEEP!

Luv sah xx

cuh I come all the way in here to MEEP and Cher you don't even reply to me!!! :o:o:o:(:P:P

*waves at Nebbitt* ;)

*uses Jedi mind trick* you and cher will both POST IN THE CSI TOPICS.... :lol:

meh wish I was in MK this weekend :(

MEEP MEEP!

Luv sah xx

Meep? :lol: Meeeep! :o Sozmeepity! :D

Oh my gosh, Sah - your sig really needs an upgrade! Lolz. No offence, mate, of course, but you still have a CSI Section Campaign thing, and you haven't written your Claim To Meep anywhere!

You have been Knighted Lady Sah of Meep, and thou dust not portray this honour in thy travels?

Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me, Sith Lady!

Ps. *Wonders off to post in CSI Section*... :wub:

*sulks*

Why dust thou, dear Lady?

oh have i been knighted then?

Perhaps if thou posteth in thy native tongue, I may be persuaded...

Ps. Dude, could you do me a mega mega favour and edit your "meep proud" reply, as it's kinda messing with the layout of the thread... Sorry... If you add a space in amungst the "e"s somewhere, it will put it on a new line, which would really help... Thanks.

now i hath doneth i will hopefully be knighted (eth)

Thou has proven thy worth on many a day, Brave Meeper. I Knight thee, Lady, a name that cannot yet be given, for thy dedication to the Meep is stretched far and wide, and thou has shown persistance that cannot be measured in a lifetime.

(In english - congratulations, you're a Lady! Your Title is pending, though :lol: )

Thou has proven thy worth on many a day, Brave Meeper. I Knight thee, Lady, a name that cannot yet be given, for thy dedication to the Meep is stretched far and wide, and thou has shown persistance that cannot be measured in a lifetime.

(In english - congratulations, you're a Lady! Your Title is pending, though :lol: )

thankyeth thy queen

thankyeth thy queen

May the Meep be with you always, Lady, for it is strong in you, indeed!