The tension is UNBEARABLE!

Cher2a

Even from only the one line I think that David Tennant will more than surpass Ecclestone's Doctor

But will he be wearing a kilt ?

Presumable he will appear from the Tardis' dressing room in the Xmas special with his new outfit on, so will it be a kilt or will scarves be back and whatever happened to those jelly babies ?

Did anyone else read The Radio Times... in the cast list they put Doctor Who - Christopher Eccleston/David Tennant well I bet that bloody ruined it for hundreds of viewers!!!!

I didn't notice it to be honest! Though I'm sure many people did. It's been all over the papers anyway.

Nevermind

It's only because some twit at The Sun threatened to leak the Tennant story, that the whole Ecclestone resignation thing kicked off. The press are a bunch of wankers !

Isn't it something to do with the actor's union that they need to list the speaking parts in TV mags ?

I'm not sure about the actors union but it sounds like something that would happen.

There was allot of speculation and rumour. I can't remember which paper it was (probably the Sun) said that Chris had been sent back to redo the last scenes or the regeneration scene. To be honest I don't think the BBC knew that he wanted to quit back in January (as reported) otherwise they would ahve already sorted out the regeneration scene. (if that makes scense)

Who knows but the tabloids spoilt it for allot of people. Typical.

In reply to previous post making me laugh Dufresne in a good way!!

ann+sara+emma+dani- I was thinking that: Where's his Scottish accent? I was like nooooooooooooo thats his Casanova accent.