When is best day to go?

I've never been before but my wild guess is Sunday as a lot of people will be around on the Saturday to guarantee meeting some of the guests only there that day. However, expect it to be busy on both days, if you go on Saturday you may have to queue a little longer but you should find as long as you get there early enough (as Too Tall has said before you don't have to be stupid early you should be fine getting there at 9am to meet even the bigger named guests).

I'm just going on the basis of other events I've attended where Sunday has been less busy than the previous day.

• Moderators

I don't particularly think there's much difference in the days - unless a big guest was going on one day and not the other. It's not like Collectormania which has a Friday so that's obviously quieter with ppl at work etc, but LFACC's just a weekend show. So yeah, just depends when the guests u wanna see are attending really, I wouldn't say there are any other major factors - apart from perhaps travel, trains etc if you're using them, and yeah that's about it really. Sunday will be better for Val I think.

Showmasters made a statement on 12th June as follows:

We have just got off the phone to Val's representative and he has confirmed that Val WILL be there on Saturday for some of the day and will also now be signing ALL DAY Sunday too. There may be a change to the number of hours he can sign on the Saturday, however we will find out exactly when he will be available in the next few days and let you know the changes as soon as we know.

You can find it in this thread