Fantastic!

Filmfan

Cool ! So that means Jack doesn't die in the Dalek war this week ! Is it fair to assume now that the character is bisexual ? His "your such hard work" exchanges with CE seem genuine .....

It will be interesting to see Jack's sexual chemistry with the Tenth Doctor !

It's been announced that there will be a THIRD series in 2007 and a second christmas special as well.

Also Billie will be in ALL the episodes of series 2 and John Barrowman wil return as Jack.

:huh::huh::lol:

Yeeha grandpa!!!

Woohoooo!

Yes Captin Jack is bi-sexual I read it somewhere......

I'm so excited!!!

But at the same time I will be mourning the end of this series cos I do love Chris as Doctor Who.

YAy! :o

Oh, come on - like we didn't know that he was bisexual! Lolz. It's written all over him! Hehe. And episode two that he was in when The Doctor was like "he's been travelling for a long time - he's experimented" kinda thing :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For captain jack to be in the second seris they have to actually pick him back up wont they ...if you saw the last episode .....you get what i mean.

Er, hello? He woke up.

Rose said "I give life" and you saw him waking up.

For captain jack to be in the second seris they have to actually pick him back up wont they ...if you saw the last episode .....you get what i mean.

Er, hello? He woke up.

He came back to life ....... not strictly the same ! :(

Er, hello? He woke up.

He came back to life ....... not strictly the same ! :lol:

Meep?.. :P Oh, you know what I mean! ^_^ Lolz! :lol:

Er, hello? He woke up.

Meep?.. :lol: Oh, you know what I mean! :P Lolz! :lol:

yeah but if you look at the last episode ....they left without him!!!! and i knew he was alive...i have been watching. :D

Er, hello? He woke up.

He came back to life ....... not strictly the same ! B)

Meep?.. :lol: Oh, you know what I mean! :wub: Lolz! :D

yeah but if you look at the last episode ....they left without him!!!! and i knew he was alive...i have been watching. :o

Yeah, but they'll be back! Hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Er, hello? He woke up.

Meep?.. :unsure: Oh, you know what I mean! :lol: Lolz! :lol:

yeah but if you look at the last episode ....they left without him!!!! and i knew he was alive...i have been watching. :D

Yeah, but they'll be back! Hehe.

yeah i guess they will...so long as they dont get stuck in the time vortex on the way back. :lol:

you wouldnt help but feel a bit rejected there though, i mean, youve been fighting to protect the lives of these people, them *pop* they fly off and he's forgotten.

Still, could be interesting to see how they do get him back, i mean, his ships destroyed, and they ran out of shuttles on the sattelite.

you wouldnt help but feel a bit rejected there though, i mean, youve been fighting to protect the lives of these people, them *pop* they fly off and he's forgotten.

Still, could be interesting to see how they do get him back, i mean, his ships destroyed, and they ran out of shuttles on the sattelite.

Yeah *wonders*

Yeah *wonders*

mabe by the time they come back the've probably left him there for a year....it happened with rose.:P

well..mabe if something bad draws them back...like hostile aliens? or the cybermen perhaps....that is cybermen' s kinda work (hijacking space stations )

Edited by maegurwen

Apparently he comes back only to be turned into a Cyberman and, as for his logical return, the Bad Wolf incident causes a Time Distortion on the satellite and the Doctor has to go back (in the future that is!) to investigate and Jack just pops up!

• 2 weeks later...