My 2nd LFACC....

Last year I went for Jonathan Frakes, and Melody Anderson (who looked fantastic - couldn't believe Flash Gordon was 23 years ago!). :P

This year, I'm mainly aiming to assimilate Kate Mulgrew (B) ), with perhaps Sarah Clarke as well - depending on the pics that are available. Not sure I'm over-fussed about Val Kilmer to be honest - will decide on the day.

2 guests isn't that long a list, but I'm confident that SM will announce another guest or two over the next couple of weeks.

Keep up the good work ShowMasters - See you guys there! ;)

Edited by MikeDonovan

It'll only be my 2nd LFACC too. I like you last time got Jonathan Frakes (mainly went for Yaphet Kotto but spent loads - Chris Judge, Michael Ironside, Michael Biehn, etc.)

It is such fun - so glad I started collecting autographs.

sarah

It'll only be my 2nd LFACC too. I like you last time got Jonathan Frakes (mainly went for Yaphet Kotto but spent loads - Chris Judge, Michael Ironside, Michael Biehn, etc.)

It is such fun - so glad I started collecting autographs.

sarah

Must admit I was a bit tempted by Mssrs Biehn and Ironside myself! But Frakes was my main aim - I have a TNG cast photo that is now 5/7ths complete - only Gates McFadden and Levar Burton to go (I've even got Patrick Stewarts scribble on there!). So there's a hint for showmasters!

Know what you mean about spending loads - when you're dumping 15-20 pounds at a time it soon adds up! Still 4 times a year (including CM) isn't too bad. Who have you got on your list this year?