Any restriction on what items can be signed?

fray101

I have to say, it's pretty brave of you wandering up to Charisma Carpenter with a nude picture for her to sign. Not sure I'd have the front to do it.

Although, if I remember correctly (prob don't), the pics she did for Playboy weren't 100% nude - just 75%? But anyway, kudos to you for having a go.

Me, I'm not that fussed. However, if Jeri Ryan turned up, that would be an entirely different matter. :unsure: I would be printing out a few wallpapers, believe you me :P

I might be wrong, but the girl who played Buffy in the movie, who's name I forget - didn't she have a sign at the end of her queue at C5 saying what she would and wouldn't sign in terms of her centrefolds ? It's not as if you will only find out when you are standing in front of her .......

• Showmasters Admin
I might be wrong, but the girl who played Buffy in the movie, who's name I forget - didn't she have a sign at the end of her queue at C5 saying what she would and wouldn't sign in terms of her centrefolds ? It's not as if you will only find out when you are standing in front of her .......

Kirsty Swanson :P

I think that may have been a one off though as she got asked ALOT :unsure: I don't think normally there will be a sign. A good idea would be to ask the crew member at the end of the queue. If they don't nkwo ask them to find out. The pit boss (head crew in the area) can ask her agent if ness.

I have a feeling that Charisma is going to get A LOT of requests herself. Lets face it - she's not exactly been smacked around the face with the 'ugly stick', so to speak.

Doesn't do that much for me mind - to be honest I prefer Sarah Clarke! :unsure:

Surely the thing to do is find someone who doesn't mind the embarassment, give him (or her!) the cash, and get it done that way? So one person gets about 15 'T/A' pics signed, and then distributes them when he comes out of the Q?

I'm not volunteering mind... ^_^

Edited by MikeDonovan

OK, as the person who started this thread - can I just point out that there is nudity on the pictures I'm planning to bring :rolleyes: Just wanted to make that clear!

But good luck to those of you hoping to get something a little more daring signed...!