Last Post Wins?

Nell

Excuse me? I'M wrong? for looking out for myself? for getting out of a situation that was making me very unhappy, making my OCD and Depression spike? wow I'm such a **** Bitch aren't I?

Naw, of course not. I'm just saying that blocking me for not calling yah when we were just friends at that point was a little overkill. :unsure: I wanted you to tell me how I could help with OCD. I didn't wanna try and fight against it. :unsure:

B) You CAN be an angel! Don't try that tough girl act with me, missy! :unsure: I have evolved into a superior Pokemon, and now I shall claim victory! *Laughs evilly* >:)

Excuse me? I'M wrong? for looking out for myself? for getting out of a situation that was making me very unhappy, making my OCD and Depression spike? wow I'm such a **** Bitch aren't I?

Naw, of course not. I'm just saying that blocking me for not calling yah when we were just friends at that point was a little overkill. :unsure: I wanted you to tell me how I could help with OCD. I didn't wanna try and fight against it. :unsure:

:unsure: You CAN be an angel! Don't try that tough girl act with me, missy! :unsure: I have evolved into a superior Pokemon, and now I shall claim victory! *Laughs evilly* >:)

I did on MSN, I told you what you HAD to do, and what was it you did? you basically took the mickey out of me at the first && then said you couldn't do that to me, coz it'd hurt you too much :// making me feel bad, but that's the point in the Therapy, and then you proceeded to dictate to me how therapy should be done. :// after that I never wanted to discuss my OCD with you again :unsure:(.

Stuff your pokemon, I have yugioh monsters muahahahahahaaaaa B) oh and *whispers* I win!!!!!