Last Post Wins?

Nell

I Win! :poki:

Anyone going to Gmex? I'm not sure yet as I only want 3 or 4 autographs :headscratch:

No chance, my wife was admitted to hospital yesterday & her due date is before December 6th, I have had to say no to paintballing as well, so it looks like my next event will bw next year sometime after our holiday.

Oh and I WIN :blink:

• Moderators

I Win! :poki:

Anyone going to Gmex? I'm not sure yet as I only want 3 or 4 autographs :headscratch:

No chance, my wife was admitted to hospital yesterday & her due date is before December 6th, I have had to say no to paintballing as well, so it looks like my next event will bw next year sometime after our holiday.

Oh and I WIN :blink:

Oh no, I hope shes ok, my friend had a baby on Monday & it was 7 weeks early.

I WIN

Phil- Hope Mrs Dai-X is doing ok.

She is doing fine thanks, and so is our baby boy "Ethan" born at 02:30 this morning. He was only 4 pounds 12oz and they will have to stay in hosptial for at least 7 days to make sure he is feeding OK and to monitor his blood sugar level :firedevil:

She is doing fine thanks, and so is our baby boy "Ethan" born at 02:30 this morning. He was only 4 pounds 12oz and they will have to stay in hosptial for at least 7 days to make sure he is feeding OK and to monitor his blood sugar level :D

Congratulations mate!!! :blink:

I WIN

She is doing fine thanks, and so is our baby boy "Ethan" born at 02:30 this morning. He was only 4 pounds 12oz and they will have to stay in hosptial for at least 7 days to make sure he is feeding OK and to monitor his blood sugar level :blush:

Congratulations mate!!! :YAHOO:

Congrats on the addition to your family.

Oh and I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Thanks guys :P

They are home quick hun lol. Manchester was good thanks apart from the cold weather lol. I sat next to Dominic Keating on the Sunday & he was nice :D

Hows your wife & son doing?

They are both fine thanks :YAHOO: he certainly like keeping us awake through the night.

Nice hat on Sunday Claire LOL! Was going to come and say hello but thought the Star Trek bloke might take offence at me chatting to you and not him!!!

I don't think he would of minded lol :dance:

Next time wave me over! :D