The end of LFACC

I still suspect that even if somebody like Tom (bloody) Cruise were announced, you'd have people say 'More Buffy & SG guests plz!'

oi! whats wrong with that???!!! SG guests rock!! :lol: tom cruise would be amazing! not that id personally want to meet him but i know there are LOTS who would :lol:

*gasp!*

metaphor.

:lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

People are just venting their frustrations. Just think if it was you. If you were in the position that you needed to make the decision right now. And you may loss £500 if no guests you want are announced. You too might then be on here asking for an update.

As I've said in my previous posts, if people are bitching that's different, and they do need to realise that SM will announce when they can.

But as long as people are being polite about it and just asking for announcements then I see no problem with it.

I still suspect that even if somebody like Tom (bloody) Cruise were announced, you'd have people say 'More Buffy & SG guests plz!'

oi! whats wrong with that???!!! SG guests rock!! :D tom cruise would be amazing! not that id personally want to meet him but i know there are LOTS who would :lol:

*gasp!*

metaphor.

:lol:

im only joking you know!! :P its a valid point you are making :lol: cause it would probably happen! LOL

it is true people who are travelling from other countrys and the other end of england and need to start booking things now - do need to know!

But this thread has gone way over board - now we are disscusing the ins and outs of the u.k law system!!!

Just think if it was you. If you were in the position that you needed to make the decision right now. And you may loss £500 if no guests you want are announced.

I fall into that catagory.

...and I'm still going, regardless. :P

Edited by porkfat

Just think if it was you. If you were in the position that you needed to make the decision right now. And you may loss £500 if no guests you want are announced.

I fall into that catagory.

...and I'm still going, regardless. :P

im going whatever too :P its great fun :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everybody,

Before i go into this I will be locking this thread as i dont think a reply will be needed. Not on this subject anyway.

Basically, you will probably have noticed a number of new users recently who have seemed set out to be extremely begative towards Showmasters events from the outset.

These 'new members', we believe are all the same person. We do have our reasons to believe this, and in most cases relevant evidence to back this up.

Most of the users who have visited this site for a while may remember Admiral_bear.

He was a member here for a long time and was eventually banned due to his constant breaking of the rules and more importantly just making the forum a less fun place to chat.

We just wanted to point out that we do expect him to continue to set up new accounts to pester us and do his best to bad mouth us. We do ask that you understand that we cannot always catch him straight away, and so sometimes you might have to put up with this guy's negativity in threads. Please be patient and try not to reply to him and we will do our best to stop it.

Some of the names we have reason to believe he has been recently are:

The Rock

Jolly_Roger

Beaker

IndianaSolo

All of these usernames have been banned.

Now we have put you all in the picture it can save everyone a lot of time putting their opinions acoss to someone who will not listen.

Thanks for your help in this.

If anyone does have genuine issues, concerns or suggestions, the forum is still the place to do this, as well as e-mailing us at info@showmastersonline.com