CSI - avatars and icons!

sarahoneill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do, just tell any one who has a go at you for them: "The files will be amended and re-uploaded shortly, they should then be smaller files." *takes work hat off*

So when I upload them a quick refresh should sort it :huh:

If you do, just tell any one who has a go at you for them: "The files will be amended and re-uploaded shortly, they should then be smaller files." *takes work hat off*

So when I upload them a quick refresh should sort it ;)

Yeah, I could tell them that... or I could just blow a big raspberry at them! Which would be more fun.....

;)

OK, take them off and put in your sig "I have 2mb broadband cower beneath me" (even if you don't but it should get the point across) or something. It's only because they have slow connections are they kicking up a fuss! I will get them sorted tonight for you and I tell you what I shall cap something else for you (and compress it lol) so you can teach those un-creative, un-original and pathetic weaners (always wanted to use that word as an insult) a clever but subtle lesson...

*tries to remember the grossest thing she can from CSI.* Ooooh I have an idea... *giggles*

Mmmmm, excellent. (In a Mr Burns style) I'm still waiting to find out the limits. They're quick enough to tell me off but when I want info to try and get it right, they're nowhere to be seen! Typical.

Hun if there's a limit on avs then the site itself would prevent them being uploaded. But you have them in your sig and that's fair game... Unless some one from the admin has asked you to take them down, then I would keep them up and say: "If you have a problem with my sig then select view sigs: NO in your control panel."

But as a matter of being polite keep them off until I've compressed. I think it's jealousy really!!

S'ok! No problemo!

There shouldn't be a size limit in your sig though, that's what I don't get. People are only saying they're too big because their connection speed is really slow! And they make the overall load time of the page alot longer...!

Yay....thankies. I had some time to kill last night, so I decided my avatar needed a change. What better icon to change it to, than our beloved CSI ;)

BTW: It took me longer to decide who to put on it than it did to actually make the thing...as you can see, I couldn't decide, so they are all on it :P

Edited by Strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hehe, thought you'd like. My last one was sponge bob!!

I like my new one very much, there are a few like it on a web page, i'll try and fish it out again for you guys.