Angel Cast

I know Charisma Carpenter has been announced but which other Angel cast would you like to meet?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. I know Charisma Carpenter has been announced but which other Angel cast would you like to meet?

• ALEXIS DENISOF
    • JAMES MARSTERS
    • J AUGUST RICHARDS
    • JULIE BENZ
    • CHRISTIAN KANE
    • STEPHANIE ROMANOV
    • ELIZABETH ROHM
    • ELIZA DUSHKU
    • JULIETTE LANDAU
    • OTHER

I know that some of the Angel cast are at another convention over the LFACC but their are still a lot more of the Angel cast who are not attending. My Sister and myself are so pleased Charisma Carpenter is attending but we also want.

J August Richards

James Marsters

Christian Kane

Eliza Dushku(please please please)

Come on showmasters make it happen.

i kno its impossible, but david boreanez would be amazing

He does do events... but likes to charge silly prices for his appearance...

I totally agree I remember seeing him in brighton and it was a lot of money for his autograph and he did not personalise it.

:P erm after charisma, i'll have met all the angel cast-woo.But defo j august, david boreanaz, eliza, amy acker is amazin, id pay to meet her again just because shes lovely. Erm alexis again ;) i'm just greedy. Oh everyone, instead of star wars and dr who reunion, buffy/angel reunions!!!! please!!!!

To be honest Buffy is not my thing, but fair play on the poll! You never see people on here with decent polls with realistic guests fair f***ing play!

Im waiting for somebody to start a Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck, Madonna, santa clause poll.

I voted for Elizabeth Rohm - she would be a fabulous guest to meet. Would also like to meet Mercedes McNabb if that were at all possible...

Charisma completes my collection of 'main cast' - I too met DB in Brighton - but I managed to get my autograph personalised by putting a post it note with my name on it on the photo and he signed it to me! Apparantly things were much better at his more recent UK appearance and I wish now that I had gone to that to meet him again at a convention where he wasn't having problems with the event organisers - so if Showmasters want to bring him over here I'll pay again to meet him!

Chelle

I voted for other (Amy Acker for instance) but now i see the post saying shes busy that weekend.

In place of her, hows about Lorn? I think he is so great and was much needed comedy, specially when his head came off his body and waas on that platter for Cordy to feast on, I think thats the reason at least.

I voted for other (Amy Acker for instance) but now i see the post saying shes busy that weekend.

In place of her, hows about Lorn? I think he is so great and was much needed comedy, specially when his head came off his body and waas on that platter for Cordy to feast on, I think thats the reason at least.

lorn is at the same event :wub::P