Anime Costumes :)

Hero_of_Time

Where were those taken?  I'm a huge anime fan myself.  I do want to do an Anime costume but its finding one that I can do.

cant name the event im afraid but they were taken in the capital city! :)

oh ps! yay an anime fan what is ur fave?

feel free to MSN me for anime related chat! :)

Edited by Hero_of_Time

I have a growing love for anime... haven't seen very much of it... just stuff that's been shown to me...

I love sailor moon stuff though, ever since I was a kid... would absolutely love to dress up at Sailor Jupiter to an event one day! heheheheh (my mother would kill me... she hates me anime fascination - says I shouldn't still like cartoons... what would she know huh??)

My favourite anime is probably Hana Yori Dango though, which I couldn't really do the costumes for as like, no one would notice! lol

A friend of mine has a Sailor Moon costume. I've been looking for a picture, but can't find it! I know there are some, I've seen them online... really! She's a HUGE anime fan. I'm not really, but I enjoy looking at the costumes :huh:

I have a growing love for anime... haven't seen very much of it... just stuff that's been shown to me...

I love sailor moon stuff though, ever since I was a kid... would absolutely love to dress up at Sailor Jupiter to an event one day! heheheheh (my mother would kill me... she hates me anime fascination - says I shouldn't still like cartoons... what would she know huh??)

My favourite anime is probably Hana Yori Dango though, which I couldn't really do the costumes for as like, no one would notice! lol

Lolz! Go for it :P

That's the fun of it! :)

And SM rox!

A mate of mine has convinced her other half to cosplay as SM characters, and they might well be doing that in October, so watch out for it, everyone! Hehe.

Where were those taken?  I'm a huge anime fan myself.  I do want to do an Anime costume but its finding one that I can do.

I would to chat though MSN but I can't as I use a public pc and its not allowed.

I have been a fan for years. I like *deep breath*; Evagelion, MS Nadesico, Slayers, Pokemon, Cowboy beebop, Exel Saga, Sakura wars, Tenchi Muyo, Ravemaster (which Toonami have removed part way though a season, bints!)and many others.

I also like pc/console games that have anime/manga basis for characters. Soulcalibur, Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors.

I do have a couple of Final Fantasy costumes planned as well as a Soulcalibur one.

ohhh she's obviously put lots of effort into that costume... don't think the wing thing would work so well for a collectormania event though - imagine trying to get up the little passages to the guests, or even looking round the stalls hehehhe... It's the same issue with my not being likely to do a Balrog costume anytime soon!! lol

I would to chat though MSN but I can't as I use a public pc and its not allowed.

I have been a fan for years. I like *deep breath*; Evagelion, MS Nadesico, Slayers, Pokemon, Cowboy beebop, Exel Saga, Sakura wars, Tenchi Muyo, Ravemaster (which Toonami have removed part way though a season, bints!)and many others.

I also like pc/console games that have anime/manga basis for characters. Soulcalibur, Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors.

I do have a couple of Final Fantasy costumes planned as well as a Soulcalibur one.

Sweet choices! :D

Toonami rox! :wub: (Wow - never used that smilie before, and I doubt I will again - hehe)

I wish I had digital... Still, I hog my mates' remote controls when I visit - lolz. Plenty of anime to go around :unsure::P

Liessa, loving your mate's cossie! And the accessories and a nice bonus ;)

cool! what ff costumes u got in mind? i think ud make quite a good aries as u have the rightish colour hair for it, otherwise ud make a cool yuffie or Yuna,

and as for soul caliber, sophita was the only blondeish one i remember, but she had a big problem with gusts of wind and short skirts :unsure:

my fave soul caliber cosutme was Ivy, the purple leather one.... for quite male reasons lol, i myself would make quite a good astoroth i thought,

id do a cervantees but id get mistaken for jack sparrow or sumtin!

I was considering Rikku from FFX-2 when she is a white Mage. Also due to my background in stunt work I could get away with being Shuyin from FFX-2. I did want to do Tidus ( I don't actually like Yuna) but I would have chest issues :D

I did consider Seung Mina from Soulcalibur (I would wear a hair piece). I do know staff fighting therefore could pose well. Sophitia is the closest I could do but I don't like her outfits. I like Ivy's 2nd player outfit from Soulcalibur 2.

I've got a Lulu from Final Fantasy 10 in the works but I'm afraid it's going to *stay* in the works until at least next year because I've got to make the trim and stuff and it will take more time than I've got atm.

I was considering Rikku from FFX-2 when she is a white Mage. Also due to my background in stunt work I could get away with being Shuyin from FFX-2. I did want to do Tidus ( I don't actually like Yuna) but I would have chest issues ^_^

I did consider Seung Mina from Soulcalibur (I would wear a hair piece). I do know staff fighting therefore could pose well. Sophitia is the closest I could do but I don't like her outfits. I like Ivy's 2nd player outfit from Soulcalibur 2.

what was ivys 2nd player costume i cant member

yes sophitas costumes sucked, and she suffered from short skirt meets strong gust of wind syndrome

I've got a Lulu from Final Fantasy 10 in the works but I'm afraid it's going to *stay* in the works until at least next year because I've got to make the trim and stuff and it will take more time than I've got atm.

I've got half a Lulu costume floating around, I had a problem with the lace too :P I just couldn't find anything that looked remotely like it and so I just quit with the costume in the end. Plus I don't have the chest... :angry:

I was considering Rikku from FFX-2 when she is a white Mage.  Also due to my background in stunt work I could get away with being Shuyin from FFX-2.  I did want to do Tidus ( I don't actually like Yuna) but I would have chest issues  :angry:

I did consider Seung Mina from Soulcalibur (I would wear a hair piece).  I do know staff fighting therefore could pose well.  Sophitia is the closest I could do but I don't like her outfits.  I like Ivy's 2nd player outfit from Soulcalibur 2.

what was ivys 2nd player costume i cant member

yes sophitas costumes sucked, and she suffered from short skirt meets strong gust of wind syndrome

Ivy's 2nd player outfit was a purple/blue regancy male outfit that was 'girled' up a little. Proberly one of the few female character outfits where all the flesh was covered up.

Rel>> You'll have to keep me posted with your Lulu outfit. I might add my Shuyin or Rikku to it.