What happened to Mon Mothma?

jedicouncil

Yer alot of things got cut out like Bai ling scenes :vader: and the death of Shaak Ti which i really wanted to see.

Whats the Star Wars TV series going to be about?

I wanna know what the hell happened to Tarkin. You see him for all of two seconds (at a distance). I was really looking forward to some stuff with him as I loved Peter Cushing in ANH. I haven't read the book yet (I was avoiding spoilers as best I could) so I don't know if he had any dialogue but it seems a shame to waste that character and he looked amazing.

Yer alot of things got cut out like Bai ling scenes  :lol:  and the death of Shaak Ti which i really wanted to see.

No confirmed details on the live action show yet but I wouldnt be suprised if it charts events between Episode 3-4.

It will but who the hell gives a s*** about 4 jedi chicks? Its not charlies f***ing jedi angels is it?

Yer alot of things got cut out like Bai ling scenes  :D  and the death of Shaak Ti which i really wanted to see.

No confirmed details on the live action show yet but I wouldnt be suprised if it charts events between Episode 3-4.

It will but who the hell gives a s*** about 4 jedi chicks? Its not charlies f***ing jedi angels is it?

:wub:

A fair point.

I wanna know what the hell happened to Tarkin. You see him for all of two seconds (at a distance). I was really looking forward to some stuff with him as I loved Peter Cushing in ANH. I haven't read the book yet (I was avoiding spoilers as best I could) so I don't know if he had any dialogue but it seems a shame to waste that character and he looked amazing.

I am pretty sure his 2 seconds on screen is all that they intended as I dont remember any dialogue between Vader/Emperor and Tarkin in the book, think he was just put in there at the end for the fans.

Yer alot of things got cut out like Bai ling scenes  :D  and the death of Shaak Ti which i really wanted to see.

you could at least respect peoples opinions

i was disappointed we didnt see shaak ti's death

you could at least respect peoples opinions

i was disappointed we didnt see shaak ti's death

Dude you get me wrong, trust me I care about the deleted scenes, and can`t wait for the DVD to watch them.

My point was I hope that they were not cut so that Luminara, Baris & Shaak Ti can be the main characters in a tv series I will flip in a massive way if it turns into the jedi powderpuff girls!

From what Ive read the series is about some of the minor characters that are in EPIV

According to George Lucas it will be about some characters who dont even have talking parts in the films ....

Dude that comment has sunk a dildo into my ass. I hope he doesnt f*** it up again!

From what Ive read the series is about some of the minor characters that are in EPIV

According to George Lucas it will be about some characters who dont even have talking parts in the films ....

Dude that comment has sunk a dildo into my ass. I hope he doesnt f*** it up again!

Take it not a popular choice then ?? :gorgeous:

Take it not a popular choice then ?? :P

Well you didn`t see Pablo Jill die at least a giant fish is better than them 3. Just why the hell bother if its them?

They should make an adaption of the Darth Maul comic series, now that would be awesome!