STAR WARS 111,ive seen it

indy

I have just come back to the cinema and i thought this was bloody excellent.

It was fantastic,as it has lived up to its expectations.

The effects were outstanding,the acting was still a little wooden (one scene when obi discovers who killed the youg ones),but more improved (hayden especially).But the action was tremendous.

What does everybody out there think.

I thought it was awesome...

End fight was F***Ing awesome. Better when Anikin was on fire.

Did you spot....

Millenium Falcon landing at the first space station

George lucas as Alien

Lucas' son as Youngling

Jeremy Bulloch ( Bobba Fett) as Bail Organas Pilot

Did anyone see anything else.

A few questions to raise

What was the point of the wookies for all of 5 minutes ??

Anakin has no arms or legs burning and all the Emperor can do is pat him on the forehead to see if he is done !!!

Jedis can read minds but none of them saw getting shot in the back

Yoda , Anakin and Obi Wan all tried to deck Dooku and couldn't do it in Episode II. It took Anakin all of 2 minutes

Then Palapatine killed 3 Jedis with 3 swings of a Light Sabre yet in epsidoe II they were surrounded by at least 100,00 robot troops and not even a scratch...

Thats my moaning over but Hat of to Lucas. Looking forward to the TV shows...

I've just seen the film i thought it was good and enjoyed it only thing was : -

Acting and dialogue was very wooden lol

Bai Ling was cut out wasnt happy about that :(

You hardly saw any of the main jedi's die which was annoying. I thought Baris Offie was supposed to be in the film but i didnt see her. Also in the ROTS movie book there is a photo of Anakin driving his lightsaber through Shaak Ti while she is meditating but that wasnt in the film - must of also been cut out.

I thought it was pretty crap the way Kit Fisto and the other two jedis died! - They should of put up a better fight then that.

I felt sorry for Aalya Secura Ki-Adi Mundi and the little jedi kids when they got killed - although the little boy deserved to die cause his acting was awful lol.

I liked the fact you got to see Tarkin appear although i thought he would of had at least one line lol.

Edited by Dr jones

Agreed, a f***ing excellent movie. I saw it at 3pm today and almost had the entire cinema to myself until 15 extra ppl came in.

I did not notice all those ppl were cut out, I am seeing it again on Saturday so I shall keep an eye out for that. Maybe it will be on the DVD when it comes out.

I have just heard that some stupid people have pirated EP3. It has only been out 1 day and people are recording it in the cinema. I think this is very wrong. I hate piracey.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Loved it. Felt emotional when the troopers turned on the Jedi. Favourite bit was Anakin defeated and utterly evil at this point spitting "I HATE YOU!" at Obi Wan. What a little git :rolleyes: Felt oddly proud of Hayden, he was ace. And I want to stroke the small animal nestling on Ewans chin.

Jedis can read minds but none of them saw getting shot in the back

what about yoda???

as for aayla secura you only actually saw her fall down and get shot once!!! the rest of it was covered by the tree! I read some where that amy allen had said she didn't actually die - she may be one of the characters in the much talked about tv series??? you never know!

I have just heard that some stupid people have pirated EP3. It has only been out 1 day and people are recording it in the cinema.  I think this is very wrong. I hate piracey.

Infact the pirate copy was available on the net before it hit the cinema and no one has recorded it as the bootleg release is a workprint and as long as there is demand for pirate material people will keep on supplying it.

As for the other questions, remember the Jedi's ability to use the Force has been reduced due to the growth of the Dark Side and that includes sensing deception, the Jedi would have had no reason to believe their loyal Clone Troopers would suddenly turn on them. Also in Episode 2, Yoda would have defeated Dooku if he hadent have had to stop =fighting due to Obi-Wan and Anakin about to be crushed and in Episode 3, Anakin has had 3 years to learn from his mistakes and he also started using his hate which made him stronger.

Might just be because I saw all 6 films in a single day but alot of the events in Episode 3 made perfect sense to me.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Watched the film on Thursday at 10:30am the cinema was packed, I dreading it being that full and having people chat there way through it, boy was I wrong I have never been to watch a film where praticlly a full cinema has cheered when the film started, also at the end when people was clapping and cheering at the end, I would of been one of those people but I couldn't stop as i needed the loo and couldn't hold it for much longer lol

I really enjoyed the film it answered a fair few questions although not all of them as previous comments we may get those when it is realised on DVD Hayden was a lot better and so was Ewan.

The fight scene was excellent although i think Ian Mcdermid (have I spelt that right?) stole the show.

A big thank you must got out to The Sun newspaper for spoling the end for me, if any of you was like me I have been reading the stuff in the newspaper and The Sun have been printing about the different people in it.

They did a part on Anthony Daniels who stated that he said the last words in the film (which I thought was a nice way to close with him saying the first words at the beging of the saga) he would not say what they was so The Sun went and found out and printed them!!

As soon as C3-P0 said them I knew it was the end ;o( thanks alot The Sun!!

I hope in the TV series they do an episode on Obi-Wans mentor (can't think how to spell it but I am sure you know who I mean its something like Ky-gon but it's not spelt that way) As Yoda said he has learnt how to heal himself!!

I must say I never expected any of the prequels to come close to the original trilogy. Empire has always been my favourite but Revenge of the Sith was at least as good.

I thought the film was brilliant. Haydens acting was so much improved.

Certain parts of the film especially Anakin burning are too graphic for the younger fans who have always enjoyed the previous/later!? films but I guess circumstances required these.

Can't wait to watch again.......and again......and again.