hayden christensen

brave hobbit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want rto see another great film with hayden , check out Shattered Glass. he plays a journalist who does' anything' to get a story..or create a story.. very good performance..plus he looks cute in glasses!

He's bought a house over here...so its not impossible to see him as a guest at an event, but i can see him costing LOTS of money. And i can also see him having to be cordoned off away from over attentive fans...see how Elijah wood was treated a few years back.....

id love to see him. I think his performance is excellent in ROTS and id love to see him on stage again here.

Glasses eh? :P:P I'm sure he does look cute in them, he does in anything really hehe!....ok I'll stop now :D I will have to try and get 'Shattered Glass' as I have heards loads of good things about it.

I can see what you mean by him costing loads to get but I'm sure SM could pull it off, they have managed to get some amazing guests at previous events.

Yeah, and as well as 'Shattered Glass' he's great in 'Life as a House' too!!!

Oooo....another film to buy to see him! hehe!

!!hayden christensen!!

insider75_04.jpg

Love to meet Hayden but that isnt a flattering picture of him

Do you not think so? I think he looks really cute when he's tired out :D

To keep Tink happy HAYDEN 4 C8

YEY! :yoda: Thanks Leggy!

I don't care how much he charges for his autograph. I want one

Same here! Just to see him from a distance would be a dream come true :D

lol yup! same for me :P

and even if i didnt actually get to see him, just knowing i'd been in the same building as him would be enough to put me on a high for... i dunno... the rest of my life!! :D:D:D

:unsure: Hayden :lol:

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

I have just watched 'In the mouth of Madness' and although the film itself is pretty rubbish Hayden was so adorable in it...he played a little paperboy in it. If I can get hold of the screencaps again I will post them or put a link to them for you all.

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously not hehe!

Anyway I think an event like this would also be great publicity for him as he has a new film coming out later this year and then two more in 2006 and as they say 'every little helps!' :blink:

~Tink

I read that Hayden C has attended a convention in US so its not impossible, though apparently he did dress as a stormtrooper to walk around unnoticed!! I think some of the more die-hard fans scare him!! It would be great to meet him though, as he is now an iconic figure, and will no doubt go on to great things. Plus, he is cute!! :D

:D for C8 PLEASE!!

:unsure: