How do you feel when the stars die?

Dom

Really wierd one guys, doing research for cool guests I have found out loads of people from very cool movies have passed away and well I feel quite crap about it.

Just found out Pat Roach who was at LFCC1 died last year, cracking guy

Also loads of Star Wars, Indy guys,some I had the pleasure of meeting, who were really cool

Even Sloth from the goonies is gone. Now that just is not right

Its just mad, how these people we have never met can touch our lives, I see plenty of messed up stuff all the time and don`t bat an eyelid, but reading that alot of these people arent here is just crap

Sorry if this is too random for here just needed to get it off my chest.

Edited by Dom

I knew Rick Biggs though a friend of mine in Virginia......he introduced me to Rick and to "Aunt Shirley" his fan club president...........that was way back in '97 when my friend was head honcho at a con. I met up with Rick and a few other B5 stars at the same con each year..........we had lunch, talked etc. He was a great down to earth kinda guy.

The day that Shirley emailed me to tell me Rick had passed away was a sad day for me............Rick was a talented actor who actually enjoyed meeting fans, he will be sadly missed.

Others who have touched our lives such as DeForest Kelly are also missed........at least we have the knowledge that he gave his all to his art.......not just Star Trek but other shows too.........he was great in westerns!

I loved Bob monkhouse....No seriously.

There are some I really feel lost without, and others that don't bother me. It's still sad, but it depends on how much influence the person had in your life. For example, being a mother, I used to watch a lot of day time tv, so Bob's passing was like a stake thru the heart....

:unsure: I didn't know Sloth had died... that was only 4 years after The Goonies was made :o:(

Yeah I know, It was crazy to find out Denholm Elliot was dead he was sick when he was making Last Crusade.

The guy who played Dengar in Star Wars died a few months after the film was released.

The wierd thing is when you are watching the older films you expect it, but not with films from the 80`s & 90`s