dufresne's 147th poll this week !

dufresne

Is it to be ....  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it to be ....

• Batman himself autos
    • Original series autos
    • Both

At C6 i got Margot Kidder to sign my Superman "logo" poster. She put "To Kris, You've got me ? Who's got you ??? Margot Kidder (Lois Lane) " and the date. It now looks well cool in a red frame on the yellow walls of my downstairs loo (!)

I have also now spotted a Batman logo poster, and had hoped that Adam West would show up again (or even Burt Ward). So now we have a Batman series reunion, and of course, one Val Kilmer. At seperate shows, I know, but available none the less. So do I get my logo poster signed by original series people, or by actors who have played Batman himself ?

I suppose I could do both (on two posters) ......

Fair comment, but I'm hoping Michael Keaton will show up at some point (I've heard he does US cons, what with being Batman and Beetlejuice). George Clooney, you never know, but he was a crap Batman anyhew !

West

Keaton

Kilmer

Clooney

Bale

??

Fair comment, but I'm hoping Michael Keaton will show up at some point (I've heard he does US cons, what with being Batman and Beetlejuice). George Clooney, you never know, but he was a crap Batman anyhew !

West

Keaton

Kilmer

Clooney

Bale

??

Clooney & Bale are going to be premiere jobs mate, Bale you can get soon enough though.

Just Go for the classic Batman poster then get all the classic stars to sign it. Im sure SM will have either Yvonne Craig and/or Burt Ward at C8 so should look cool done by all 5

To be fair, we can't be sure that Kilmer will have the time to attend. This could all be a bit in vain.

You optimistic muppet ! :rolleyes:

If he comes throught the door at all, he's mine, thanks to my willy wonka special !

Does no harm to have the research done for if and when he shows up !

He will be there! He is only round the corner and doing this for only part of each day is like printing money.

People will get the spam, i doubt there will be posed photos, maybe not even personilised pics, but to be fair its Val Kilmer just pull your wings in and learn to like it.

Mate picture this, 5 8x10`s of all the Batmans arranged around the bat symbol, sort of like a collage.

Now thats cool

I am doing that with my Alien Quadrilogy posters - one small poster of each film, with a cast shot under each, all framed together.

Or at C7 i FINALLY !!! got one poster of the LOTR trilogy (rather that the hundreds of posters of each film seperately) and I am going to frame it with postcards of the three seperate films along the bottom ! Signed so far by Sean Astin, Bernard Hill and JRD ! It does appeal .....

Mate picture this, 5 8x10`s of all the Batmans arranged around the bat symbol, sort of like a collage.

Now thats cool

I am doing that with my Alien Quadrilogy posters - one small poster of each film, with a cast shot under each, all framed together.

Or at C7 i FINALLY !!! got one poster of the LOTR trilogy (rather that the hundreds of posters of each film seperately) and I am going to frame it with postcards of the three seperate films along the bottom ! Signed so far by Sean Astin, Bernard Hill and JRD ! It does appeal .....

Good to see you are using the schwartz

At C6 i got Margot Kidder to sign my Superman "logo" poster. She put "To Kris, You've got me ? Who's got you ??? Margot Kidder (Lois Lane) " and the date. It now looks well cool in a red frame on the yellow walls of my downstairs loo (!)

I have also now spotted a Batman logo poster, and had hoped that Adam West would show up again (or even Burt Ward). So now we have a Batman series reunion, and of course, one Val Kilmer. At seperate shows, I know, but available none the less. So do I get my logo poster signed by original series people, or by actors who have played Batman himself ?

How's it going with the shrink then????

Eh ? It's hard to take criticism from a grown woman called PIPPIN'S SWEATY PANTS ! ;)

Eh ? It's hard to take criticism from a grown woman called PIPPIN'S SWEATY PANTS ! :D

Look, I stuck up for you....Git :P