JAMES BOND GUESTS ?

What James Bond Star Would You Like To See At LFACC.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What James Bond Star Would You Like To See At LFACC.

• Rosamund Pike
    • Dame Judi Dench
    • Colin Salmon
    • Rick Yune
    • Christopher Lee
    • George Lazenby
    • Grace Jones

Lee is a must and I dont know if its possible to get him for this kind of event (even a short signing at LFACC would be appreciated), but theres so much other good 007 possibilities, I hope SM will make good choices :rolleyes:

We need some Bond guests at LFACC!!!!!!

Please please please please please try and get Alison Doody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gorgeous:

She'd be easy to get over as she only lives in Ireland

She'd realte to both the Bond and Indy guests

She could do with the publicity as she's starting to get back into acting - she recently appeared in King Solomans Mines with Patrick Swayze - turned down the role of Eowyn in LOTR and is rumored to have a role in the new Harry Potter film (or being considred for the role)

She did a small signing at the press realase of the Indiana Jones dvds

Get her to LFACC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also showmasters did you get my email about a certain bond guest attendence to LFACC???? Can you please email me back thanks!

Edited by Dr jones

Yer hopefully showmasters or autogarphica will get her!!!

If its the case that they dont have her agents address so they cant contact her and ask her then ask me i have it and will give it to you if its going to help get her to a show!!

Lee is a must and I dont know if its possible to get him for this kind of event (even a short signing at LFACC would be appreciated), but theres so much other good 007 possibilities, I hope SM will make good choices B)

Much as Christopher Lee is a GOD of cinema, he is old, irritable, unfriendly, and at a recent signing chrged £35 per strictly UNDEDICATED signature - and they were limited to one per person !!

Any of the Bonds Qs or Moneypenny's, obviously, followed by Lana Wood, Maud Adams, JDB, Burt Kwouk and Lois Chiles !

SMs have a history of excellent, if occasional, Bond guests - Honor Blackman, Samantha Bond, Yaphet Kotto, Alan Cumming, JRD, etc - and don't forget Robert Davi's return visit at C8 !!

Yer come on Showmasters please work on getting some Bond guests to LFACC.

You might be able to get hold of one if you reply to my email i sent you :( - I'll try emailng you again if i hear nothing this week

You might be able to get hold of one if you reply to my email i sent you :rolleyes: - I'll try emailng you again if i hear nothing this week

You haven't a hope in HELL of SMs replying to emails mate !

You might be able to get hold of one if you reply to my email i sent you  :rolleyes:  - I'll try emailng you again if i hear nothing this week

Really??

How can i contact them i have a certain Bond guest who is intrested in attending LFACC - So i need to speak to Showmasters to see if they can get the guest over here to attend!

Yer hopefully showmasters or autogarphica will get her!!!

.......................And whoever gets her - I will love forever (Oh, and spend tons of money.......which is more likley to swing it than my love!)

:lol:

Sarah

You might be able to get hold of one if you reply to my email i sent you  :lol:  - I'll try emailng you again if i hear nothing this week

Really??

How can i contact them i have a certain Bond guest who is intrested in attending LFACC - So i need to speak to Showmasters to see if they can get the guest over here to attend!

Might be best to ring them - any clues on who it is ?

Yer i'll give it a try - i dont wanna say who it is yet or give any clues as it might not happen but i think people would be pleased to meet this guest.