Anyone fancy doing a pirate group?

Aww I wish I was going to the party now! But I can only make C8 for a day this time!

I want to see you all dressed as pirates!!

I came in here to snoop for costume ideas as me and my friends are having a pirate party in a couple of weeks!! It's going to be so much fun! :D

It was inspired by Steve the Pirate on Dodgeball...and it's kind of excalated from there!

Damn it! Wish Jack could come to the party!!! It would give everyone a shock!!

:P

Anybody know where I can find an anchor and a canon?? Yeah really!! We even want barrells and rigging to decorate the place!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell beast>> I wish you could come to.  The more the merrier.  No doubt there will be pictures.

853922[/snapback]

I'm now reconsidering it....depends on cash (doesn't it always??) but if I can't I would love to see pics!

Hope you all have fun! :rolleyes:

gahrrr!!

I really was considering being Jason Hook but I can't afford to get the costume together as good as I want it to be to be the Jason Hook so am being Disney Hook, I may do Jason Hook at another one and then we can be Jason's together dude lol!

I really was considering being Jason Hook but I can't afford to get the costume together as good as I want it to be to be the Jason Hook so am being Disney Hook, I may do Jason Hook at another one and then we can be Jason's together dude lol!

854279[/snapback]

That would be cool. Two Jasons for the price of one *goes to happy place with tissues*,,,,,, oh, sorry. Where was I?

854279[/snapback]

That would be cool. Two Jasons for the price of one *goes to happy place with tissues*,,,,,, oh, sorry. Where was I?

855820[/snapback]

LOL! Just have to balance it with the Spanish Inquesition, the Cheerleaders, other various Monty Python Stuff and re running the matrix and x-men costumes and scooby doo! lol