Jason Isaacs for C8

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo legolassie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your costume rocked at C7!!!!!! lol, and i saw your groovy dancing at teh party! You go girl!!!!!

And yup lets get the sexy slytherin kick ass god to C8! It makes perfect sense!!!!

Ta very muchy :huh: The costume will make its reappearance at C8. *nods head in agreement with the 'Slytherin Kick ass God' comment*.

Actaully it took me a while before I finally saw it. I thought it would be complete bollocks but its not half bad. And, no, I won't be doing the costume from (although tempting to ride in C8 on a stuffed toy horse!!! :lol )it. My spam in THOSE trousers, never good!!!

The film is all round full of pervy goodness, Jason, Orli, Eric Bana, William Fitchner I could go on and on and on.

Given its based on a true story its not actually that bad. I found it quite moving in parts and it showcased each of its feature people quite well. So I would reccomend it for sure. Plus its Ridley Scott.

Jason for C8.

:D i want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jason

i want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jason

i want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jason

i want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jasonvi want jasoni want jasoni want jasoni want jason

for C8 of course

• 2 weeks later...
Quick question to all those who have posted. Which character of Jason's do you like the best?

For me it will always be the Malfoy but what about you guys?

:P Hmm.....now you're asking hehe! I'll have to go for Lucius.....clearly for the spam bit :angry: hehe! And the fact that he reminds me so much of an adult Draco ;) ....Pure evil...nice!

Quick question to all those who have posted.  Which character of Jason's do you like the best? 

For me it will always be the Malfoy but what about you guys?

:P Hmm.....now you're asking hehe! I'll have to go for Lucius.....clearly for the spam bit :angry: hehe! And the fact that he reminds me so much of an adult Draco ;) ....Pure evil...nice!

Hello darling? I see you found a pc. I knew you would choose Lucius 'cos of the spam landing. Hook dose come a close 2nd but I don't like face fuzz. Col Will Tavington is 3rd. The shaving scene is heaven in a pint glass.