Who met Dom?

I spoke to one of the security men from the shopping centre today and he told me Dom went to the Hogs Heads Pub (which is across the road) afterwards to wait for Billy!! Shame I didn't know that at the time!! The Security guard got a good photo of him for me though!!! :blink:

I spoke to one of the security men from the shopping centre today and he told me Dom went to the Hogs Heads Pub (which is across the road) afterwards to wait for Billy!! Shame I didn't know that at the time!! The Security guard got a good photo of him for me though!!! :blink:

So, hands up, who's wishing they went to the pub on Monday and stayed there for hours? ;)

LOTR Fan

*Bangs head on keyboard* apparently i just missed dom on monday lol and i was so gutted, i blame my friend she wanted to go home :P nah i think shes more gutted than i am. Shes a huge dominic fan but hopefully he will be going to collectormania 4. Im just happy i got to meet Billy *whistles* and damn didnt he look good hehehe, i just wanted to take him home to meet my mum. ^_^ . Dominic will not get away from me next time :D .

Somebody that met Dom told me about it. He was just there to see Billy. But he was there. And I wasn't.

Grr ...

lol, *me*

i met him.

he was stood by the dragonball guy when i saw him, he was with stuart and billys female friend.. (hmm.. to be or not to be)

and then they walked down :S i got there in a nick of time

I met Dom aswell!!!!!! Except he was at Milton Keynes station.

He was in the train station on our platform but he had his back to us! I heard him on the fone and I recognised his voice, I still wasn't a 100% sure if it was him so I sat down, I watched him go up the stairs and then I told my sister and she was like, just go and see if it is him.

Low and behold it was him, he was in a hurry but he so recognised me from the empire awards. He stopped and chatted with me for about 3-5 mins. He asked if I had a good time at C3 and how Billy was, he was so nice and really sweet!

I told him to have a safe journey and said see you again and he winked at me and said bye!!

This rounded off my weekend big style!

I love all the guys so much but to meet Dom like this was absoulty fab!I really can't wait to see him again!

You are so lucky, I am really jealous now. I really hope they get him for C4 and Billy too. I reckon it would be a riot if they were sat together. Hope your piccies turn out really well. I totally understand you wanting to keep them to yourself, I would.

i knew that he was born in germany!

i met dom as well

his arm has been around my shoulders!!! B)

me and nicola got our pics taken with him they are up on our site :My Webpage

have a look at them, some are really cute (like nicola hugging both dom & billy!!!) & theres sum really terrible ones of me but i dont care cos its proof that i met him!