Gryffindor Cheerleaders

Tippin

Hmm, spam...I can't sew for the life of me. I'll try though :D

So would this making-it-ourself thing mean that each team got together and decided on a standard design for their house, and then you can customise it how you like?

not sure yet, am gonna see what kind of patterns I can find in the shops since online the majority of ones you can buy are american, though for Hogwarts CHeerleaders, it might be better to do like they did with the robes dudes, and have the same basic design, with house colours on and whatever insginia the houses decide

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about pompoms. I could proberly make them if we can't find them. Will a pattern be needed for the costumes? I could proberly design one that keeps it quite simple if there is trouble finding an alternative.

I will need some cash towards matrieals and wear of machine if I do make the pompoms. But I will keep it cheap as I can being aware of everyones budget.

What about pompoms. I could proberly make them if we can't find them. Will a pattern be needed for the costumes? I could proberly design one that keeps it quite simple if there is trouble finding an alternative.

I will need some cash towards matrieals and wear of machine if I do make the pompoms. But I will keep it cheap as I can being aware of everyones budget.

im sure u can get cheap pompoms a girl at school had 2, whie and green a few years ago, but i think over the course of 2 yeas we destroyed them

What about pompoms.  I could proberly make them if we can't find them.  Will a pattern be needed for the costumes?  I could proberly design one that keeps it quite simple if there is trouble finding an alternative. 

I will need some cash towards matrieals and wear of machine if I do make the pompoms.  But I will keep it cheap as I can being aware of everyones budget.

im sure u can get cheap pompoms a girl at school had 2, whie and green a few years ago, but i think over the course of 2 yeas we destroyed them

lol yeh I had some red and gold ones so it shouldn't be too hard to find them, thankies for the offer though LM if we need to do that I'll let you know. My sister hasn't come home yet, but I'll have seen what's in John Lewis by friday and anywhere else in the area...but I will let you know LM thankies dude!

I was just thinking. Im not 100% sure that Im going to Collectormaina, it all depends on if I can get a job this summer. So if someone wants my place in Griffindor they can have it, and then if Im deffinatly coming I'll just slot in were ever

What about pompoms.  I could proberly make them if we can't find them.  Will a pattern be needed for the costumes?  I could proberly design one that keeps it quite simple if there is trouble finding an alternative. 

I will need some cash towards matrieals and wear of machine if I do make the pompoms.  But I will keep it cheap as I can being aware of everyones budget.

lol yeh I had some red and gold ones so it shouldn't be too hard to find them, thankies for the offer though LM if we need to do that I'll let you know. My sister hasn't come home yet, but I'll have seen what's in John Lewis by friday and anywhere else in the area...but I will let you know LM thankies dude!

No probs. Always happy to help. I have worked at the Manchester Palace theatre in the wardrobe dept so I want to offer my skills whever I can.

Are you going to list adult sponsers?

Really sorry tod o this guys but I'm going to have to drop out, I'll stil help organisation wise if I can but I already have so many costumes planned for C8 and I'm also kinda broke :huh: Really upset about having to cut this one but there's really not alot of choice.

Really sorry tod o this guys but I'm going to have to drop out, I'll stil help organisation wise if I can but I already have so many costumes planned for C8 and I'm also kinda broke :lol: Really upset about having to cut this one but there's really not alot of choice.

aww no :rolleyes:

Really sorry tod o this guys but I'm going to have to drop out, I'll stil help organisation wise if I can but I already have so many costumes planned for C8 and I'm also kinda broke :D Really upset about having to cut this one but there's really not alot of choice.

Dude drop out and I shall lynch you!

No probs. Always happy to help. I have worked at the Manchester Palace theatre in the wardrobe dept so I want to offer my skills whever I can.

Are you going to list adult sponsers?

Hadn't really thought about it but I think it would be a cunning plan lol

Dudes had a look in John Lewis and they seem extremely complicated patterns, don't think many of us would be able to make them without a lot of help!

LM do ya mind saving the day?

Sure. What can I do? Would you like me to build a cheerleader pattern and then send copies to all those that want one?

*Builds up to have ago at other house cheerleaders* "Say it with me people,,,,,, Sunlight!"

LOL!

that woudl be great if you could for us! And I'd pay ya back for what it costs ya

Cheerleader update.

I may of found someone who can make the uniforms at a good price. they will be complete with patches. I will be setting up a new thread giving the options.

Don't worry I'm not trying to take over. Just trying to organise the costumes.

I know dude XD -is not worried- lol! XD

Also dudes going down from the four houses to the two main ones of Gryffindor and Slytherin, anyone in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff will be split into the two houses, if you want to be in the opposite one to the one I put you in then please post and I'll move you as long as the teams are still equal!

Gryffindor

1. Head Cheerleader: Tippin

2. Cazzie15

3. Tic-Tac

4. Nomi-noo

5. Kelle77

6. carousel_girl8

7. Paretha

8. Hayley431

Slytherin

1. Head Cheerleader: Moony

2. naurarwen_fangorn

3. Vegetable_maiden

4. Evie_Nitram

5. Eowidith Aura2004

6. Aragorn_Princess

7. bell123321

8. Freak Accident

Unsure if coming or being CL

Rel

Melde_Amy

Rainbowsparkle

evil_mushy

Edited by Tippin

• 3 weeks later...

don't make me hug you! XP slytherin or gryffindor cher?

That's how I imaginged the costumes to look too. What do ya think of delaying till cm9 since there seems to be some fundage problems for people and it'll give us more chance to organise it properly

If peeps are having fundage probs then putting it back might be a good idea. I like the idea of reducing it to two house. Its a shame as I was hoping to enter MK centre flanked by Cheerleaders :D

The pics look great and very simliar to the outfits my friend can produce. For more details see the thread I have posted.