ELIJAH WOOD!

u get me calling angels. i was there at c4 but there was no tickets left which left me crying all day. give us that missed him the chance. plz o plz"

Damn right i understand you!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Btw i saw you on ze dnacefloor at the C7 party! Interesting outfit! :D:P

lmao thnx lol. ye i like to b different lol. did i see u??? ye luvme7754 it sycked propa bad.... but i was onli 11 i had no chance gainst the security.. all they had to do was poke me and i wud b down lol. well i was tempoted ;)

you might;ve done i was in black velvet trousers with flared bottoms and a black velvet top with flared sleeves and a red bodice, with a corsetty theme to it! I also had my hair tied back witha side parting. I was just standing there while my firends danced lol

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually asked them at the talk to get Elijah back and they said that he never returns their calls lol and that they have his personal number....

if we all clubbed together....

mebe we could bribe them for it!? :D:P;)

I actually asked them at the talk to get Elijah back and they said that he never returns their calls lol and that they have his personal number....

if we all clubbed together....

mebe we could bribe them for it!? :lol:;):lol:

lmao nell ur genious right ill get my rifle u get ur machete lol. we'll get his number in no time. :D:lol:

well, if his schedule and SMs schedule coincide then Elijah will be back! *crosses everything* :lol:

*also crosses everything*

please please please!!!!!

*makes plans to sneak back to mk and burgle house of sm's to find that number :lol: *

:lol::lol::lol::lol::angel:

*gets rifle and joins...... *

well its a risky and dangerous game lol. we cud b in grave danger lmao. but elijahs worth it lol. i wud risk going to jail lol. ;)

definatly worth the risk :D

please sm!!!!!

*says lots of prayers that elijah suddenly decides he wants to meet his uk fans instead

of working on another movie LOL :D *