ELIJAH WOOD!

plz get eli bck..... i missed the chance of meeting him last time as the tickets had run out..... and i was devistated hes the love ma life........... il get on ma knees and beg to bring the dude bck ..... although i did see im haha lol. i no loads wu apprecaite it... and i no he was popular but think of all his fans :P:lol: . so plz announce im it wud make my life complete (how sad does that sound lol)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*handcuffs herself the the front of center MK shopping center* will not be moved untill all my demands are met! i want one bar of chocolate a bottle of volvic touch of strawberry and an elijah wood. that is all... for now

*handcuffs herself the the front of center MK shopping center* will not be moved untill all my demands are met! i want one bar of chocolate a bottle of volvic touch of strawberry and an elijah wood. that is all... for now

lmao does same *gets tent out, takes bout 5 hours to set the whole thing up, gets a picnick out* see every1 wants im to cum lol. ye he said he wud love to cum bck. so CUM BCK WE ALL LOVE YA HUN X

can i have a sandwich? ive been sat out here for ages and these kids keep poking me with a stick and running away because they know i cant chase them :'(

*starts chant* we want elijah we want elijah *points at t-shirt saying "we want elijah"

ye course ya can wt ya want cheese or ham???? right well if u kinda pout ur legs in my tent so it looks like ur kinda in it ill go and cjhase these kids with my famous rifle lol. brb this may b bloody. *joins in chant while screaming at these 5 yr olds

ELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAHELIJAH that all looks like it makes no sense but u kno wot it ses showmasters!!!!!!!! lol

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i am beging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT LIJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!