all bow down to ouw master davidb!!

vegeta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch too many Disney films though I refuse to watch all sequals except the Lion King 2

I'm going to see the Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre, so there!!!! Its the best Disney Stage Show there is............... oohps I just confessed to liking Disney stuff didn't I!!!!!

I watch too many Disney films though I refuse to watch all sequals except the Lion King 2

I'm going to see the Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre, so there!!!! Its the best Disney Stage Show there is............... oohps I just confessed to liking Disney stuff didn't I!!!!!

Yup you just confessed! My friend saw that - I think, it was some Lion King thing - and she said it was amazing! I saw a Lion King thing at Disney in Florida but it was kind of... not the real thing!

I never really liked the lion king film. The soundtrack was ace though

Oh! There's this one song from Lion King 2 I realy liked... but I can never remember it! I just remember liking it! Lion King's music is so good though! Its why all the Disney movies are so good - the music!

I never really liked the lion king film. The soundtrack was ace though

Oh! There's this one song from Lion King 2 I realy liked... but I can never remember it! I just remember liking it! Lion King's music is so good though! Its why all the Disney movies are so good - the music!

I have the soundtrack to the 2nd one too. Do u remember anything about the song?