Noel Clarke

legolas' mistress

I met him onSunday and was very impressed. He came across as a genuine guy and was thrilled with the success of the series and appeared delighted that he is coming back in the next series.

The kids seemed to love him too - so Mickey must be working well as a character.

Hopefully SM will have him back soon with a choice of photos next time please!

And at least one from Auf Pet ! The guy was a star ! Chatted for what seemed like ages about working on that show, and how I loved Wyman. Got a couple of pics, and left well pleased !

He was leaving at the end of the day, and Ias he passed me, I asked for one last pic - to swhich he replied "Sure Kris, no problem !" ...... I know that telling him it was spelt with a "K" will have helped, and it was only a few hours later, but WYMAN REMEMBERED MY NAME !! Well chuffed :D

• 4 weeks later...

Lovely guy. One of my favourites and only got his autograph 'cos I had some money left (there was a plus side to not being able to get near a certain person from Buffy). Wish he'd had a picture without Billie on though ('cos I only like to get photos of the people I've actually seen, not 'cos I've got anything against Billie).

And at least one from Auf Pet ! The guy was a star ! Chatted for what seemed like ages about working on that show, and how I loved Wyman. Got a couple of pics, and left well pleased !

He was leaving at the end of the day, and Ias he passed me, I asked for one last pic - to swhich he replied "Sure Kris, no problem !" ...... I know that telling him it was spelt with a "K" will have helped, and it was only a few hours later, but WYMAN REMEMBERED MY NAME !! Well chuffed :lol:

Wow I'm impressed, you obviously made an impression. Sadly I didn't get to see him as I was sitting with Bodie Taylor on the Sunday (not that I'm complaining he was a top bloke) so I hope that sm's can get him back some day soon.