C7 Crew Good or Bad

Smish, what were you doing in the Star Wars section on Saturday then? I think I remember most people, being a runner I got to chat to a lot of people!

I was sat with Jeremy Bulloch and his wife.

I remember you! Blonde hair? :wub:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you! Blonde hair?  :D

Yep! That was me!

I wasn't too talkative due to lack of sleep and lack of caffeine! lol

I also remember you and his wife being very happy about getting rid of lots of rubbish at the end of the day!

How sad am I to remember that? :wub:

I also remember you and his wife being very happy about getting rid of lots of rubbish at the end of the day!

How sad am I to remember that? :wub:

Heh, how sad were we to be so happy to get rid of it! ;) lol

Jola! I think Sharon just didn't think for a moment there! Trust me, she knows all about the Poles!

OMG they were Polish???!!!!! I thought they were German or Russian - I totally missed that conversation didn't I. I just want to know how he peed in the loo and didn't miss.......................... :wub:

Jola! I think Sharon just didn't think for a moment there! Trust me, she knows all about the Poles!

OMG they were Polish???!!!!! I thought they were German or Russian - I totally missed that conversation didn't I. I just want to know how he peed in the loo and didn't miss.......................... ;)

Cos he's amazingly talented :wub:

Yeh he spoke to them the next day and they were Polish :wub:

She was in the room with Ben! :wub:

SHE KNOWS!

LMFAO........ I'll let her off - Sharon's obviously suffering from sleep deprivation then :wub:;)

huh, well this has become an entirely different thread since this morning. oh well. by the way, excuse me for my foreigninnity but can someone give me the definition of a punter, cos apparently i hate them. oh by the way, that cat fight was pretty entertaining, especially as i don't think i know them. c'mon ladies, let the love shine in. oh and troy you are large and in charge never apologize to these filthy fish people! :lol:

Punters would be the paying membes of public.. or customers as they're sometimes known... wouldn't expect you to know much about them.

I've been to several SM events now and i do belive that the crew was on the whole not too bad but you had the usual dunces that had no idea and were far to imature to handle the pressures put on them, one in particular was just bloody awful! (bless him can't help it i suppose!)

**(I apologise now if my selective quoting takes things out of context - I have tried to avoid doing so)**

I'm sure there's lots of us that have said stuff we shouldn't have on here when we've come back, but when u've had a f*cking GREAT weekend only to come back and read some people saying the WHOLE crew should be sacked, it's a little disheartening to say the least.

Yes, there are problems, but NO you should not target the whole crew. To bunch us all together is unfair and sure it pisses me off, no surprises there. We all work hard, we all get on really well, and I know that Mark and Jason appreciate what we do.

It's not the constructive criticism I have issues with. If there's any way that things can be improved then fair enough, obviously that's what we should be doing, but some people obviously aren't posting here to improve things and only to try and stir up trouble.

On the "some people saying the WHOLE crew should be sacked" front, having read the entire thread, I believe that precisely one person has made this suggestion, seemingly based on a short visit and experience with a few members of the crew. I don't think anybody either pro or anti has agreed with this person (whose suggestion is perhaps unfortunately the first post you read on the thread). I would certainly suggest not over-reacting (or indeed reacting at all) to the suggestion.

"we all get on really well" - don't you hate it when your words come back to bite you on your bum?! B) I refer of course to the two female crew members who in the pages following your post gave such a marvellous demonstration of sororial love (and with such dignity :lol: )

"some people obviously aren't posting here to improve things and only to try and stir up trouble" - there may be some agent provocateurs amongst the critical crowd, but there again there may well be some against the crew or crew defenders. Certainly those on the "pro" side who maintain that all is bright and wonderful and that the whole crew were entirely wonderful and everybody else can p*ss off are either deliberately trying to provoke (OK, prolong) an argument, or are just ludicrously deluded, when there are any number of crew members here who have admitted that things weren't perfect and have also cited examples of poor crewing amongst some of (and probably a minority of) their colleagues. Those who insist that the whole crew were wonderful, and that the entire fault rested with the great British public are as stupid (or as stirring) as those who say the opposite.

I really do hope that lessons can be learned, and given the number of people who have proffered prolonged and unbroken working hours with insufficent breaks and nourishment as a reason for sub-optimum performance, people should either not work if they can't handle the conditions and maintain performance, or more realistically the organisers should be sensible (and ethical and plain decent) and grant you folks the breaks they would be legally obliged to give you in the real world. I'll stop now before I repeat the rest of my previous post.

fish people...you know, the engl* laptop battery failure *

Have you considered that this might not be the best place to post something like that?

No, I don't think 'he' has.... and I'm beginning to suspect he's also lied about being a member of crew for C7...

Yea i was runner all 4 days, was great to be on your toes  :rolleyes:

Runner all 4 days! :D Eeeek!

I got sitting down jobs for both the days I was working! lol Guess I got lucky! :P

i would have been dissapointed with a sit down job, apart from on Mon, i wouldnt have minded one. I think only Me and Troy both love running lol

You've all got your days topsy turvy. Tara was with Sean on Friday, Simone was sitting with him on Saturday. I know because I was sitting next to her with John Rhys Davies. Not that it matters because you appear to know who you're talking about now. May I point out that I saw a similar situation arise with a different crew member on Sunday who shall remain nameless. I've crewed 5 times for SM now and I've never seen this crap happen before, I was disgusted with how this person ended up getting their own way. Anyway the person who took on their "unwanted" position was great so bugger 'em!

And btw Ben you were a fantastic runner, John loved you bringing him soup and I loved you sitting in for me when nature called.

Yup that certain person was meant to be our runner on Friday but dissapeared after the job was explained to them and resurfaced hanging around Sean.  Then on Saturday they were meant to be somewhere and were again seen hanging around Sean and "helping" Ben get coffees.

I just say Ben is a star and took over running for both pits on Friday which is fantastic!  People like that rock!

wow, anytime, seriously, need me now? i'll run to your home to bring you soup :rolleyes: Need a soft Pillow? I'll be there :D

You've all got your days topsy turvy.  Tara was with Sean on Friday, Simone was sitting with him on Saturday.  I know because I was sitting next to her with John Rhys Davies.  Not that it matters because you appear to know who you're talking about now.  May I point out that I saw a similar situation arise with a different crew member on Sunday who shall remain nameless.  I've crewed 5 times for SM now and I've never seen this crap happen before, I was disgusted with how this person ended up getting their own way.  Anyway the person who took on their "unwanted" position was great so bugger 'em!

And btw Ben you were a fantastic runner, John loved you bringing him soup and I loved you sitting in for me when nature called.

Yup that certain person was meant to be our runner on Friday but dissapeared after the job was explained to them and resurfaced hanging around Sean.  Then on Saturday they were meant to be somewhere and were again seen hanging around Sean and "helping" Ben get coffees.

I just say Ben is a star and took over running for both pits on Friday which is fantastic!  People like that rock!

wow, anytime, seriously, need me now? i'll run to your home to bring you soup :rolleyes: Need a soft Pillow? I'll be there :P

yeah, Ben i'll have a cup o' tea if ur goin?

:D

OMG they were Polish???!!!!! I thought they were German or Russian - I totally missed that conversation didn't I. I just want to know how he peed in the loo and didn't miss.......................... :D

I never said i didnt miss lol i thought it would be to hard for him to understand me asking if my aiming was on target :rolleyes: