Whats it like today

smuge

today was an effort. I was just going shopping with my mum cos we've got a dinner party tonight and I was trying to walk through the centre and it was bloody busy. And also, trying to talk to my dad on the phone and daniel logan would NOT stop staring at me.....maybe he thought I was like, a stalker waiting for him or something.....!!

Hey, David B if you read this, I saw you and you didn't even wave!! Rude!! How was your day anyway?

Today was aweome!!! it was quite busy though but then again it always is. i saw some pretty cool costumes: whoever dressed as jacksparrow from pirates of the carribean looked fantastic. well done!

Hmmnn,I bet that was Capt'n Jack :D

Today was good! I didn't think it was that busy... but still was quite!! Suprised how many stars had open queues by about 2pm..including Sean Astin (great performance he gave today btw!). I still think there needs to be more Harry Potter merchandise on sale though.... B):D

Person dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow...I applaud you! It was an awesome costume!

Person dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow...I applaud you! It was an awesome costume!

me too.....I did a double take cos for one moment i was like 'hang on, is that actually him?' but then i realised two things a) jack sparrow is unfortunately not real B) I don't think (much to the dismay of many) that Johnny Depp would still dress up at Jack Sparrow.

But an amazing costume. One day, i might actually get off my lazy spam and make a costume, just for the fun of it....

there were some really rude chav girls who were making fun of the people in costume, and i attempted to trip them up but to no avail!! sadly!!

me too.....I did a double take cos for one moment i was like 'hang on, is that actually him?' but then i realised two things a) jack sparrow is unfortunately not real :D I don't think (much to the dismay of many) that Johnny Depp would still dress up at Jack Sparrow.

But an amazing costume. One day, i might actually get off my lazy spam and make a costume, just for the fun of it....

there were some really rude chav girls who were making fun of the people in costume, and i attempted to trip them up but to no avail!! sadly!!

I think I saw them girls....it annoys me that people can be like that! Yes, I too thought it was the real one until I realised it wasn't B)

yeah today was quite busy!

But by about 2.30 all the guests queues had calmed down!

I saw alan cumming with no one in his que and they were saying over the speaker system that sean and bernard had open qs by about 2.00

the only ones who didn't seem to let up all day were jolene, alexis and katee

yeah today was quite busy!

But by about 2.30 all the guests queues had calmed down!

I saw alan cumming with no one in his que and they were saying over the speaker system that sean and bernard had open qs by about 2.00

the only ones who didn't seem to let up all day were jolene, alexis and katee

Bernards queue wasnt open until about 3.30ish. My ticket number wasnt called until 3.

sorry my bad im sure they said bernard aswell as sean!

my mistake!

Was definately Sean and John earlier on. The opened the queue for Bernard not long after I had gone through. Did get a photo with him coz it said no photos, kicking myself now as could have gone back up as he had an open queue!!