Autography prices

He had someone go buy him some trainers (or sneakers as he called em) but didnt know what to get. The guy had no idea so asked for a pair of the best sellers the shop had.

Sean put em on, stood on the table and asked if they looked Masculine or Feminine. People didnt say much so I caught his eye and said they looked alright. And we had a brief chat about em when I got his auto, hence the goofy laugh in the photo I just put up.

Aww crap, dilema!!! I'm getting an 8x10 from Sean Astin for my friends bday as well as mine, so that's £40 already, but I really wanted my There And Back Again signed too which would bump it up to £60! What to dooooo :lol:

He had someone go buy him some trainers (or sneakers as he called em) but didnt know what to get. The guy had no idea so asked for a pair of the best sellers the shop had.

Sean put em on, stood on the table and asked if they looked Masculine or Feminine. People didnt say much so I caught his eye and said they looked alright. And we had a brief chat about em when I got his auto, hence the goofy laugh in the photo I just put up.

I saw him on the table, wondered what he was doing!!

I dunno, his crew member was being careful to check. I was holding a War of The Worlds poster and she made sure which item I was having signed.

It's the one I'm thinking of seen her at other events and to put it an nice way she an bi****

She is way up her own bum

Aww crap, dilema!!! I'm getting an 8x10 from Sean Astin for my friends bday as well as mine, so that's £40 already, but I really wanted my There And Back Again signed too which would bump it up to £60! What to dooooo :angry:

I spent £80 on Sean today! havent spent so much money before 10.30am - ever! Blew £200 today!!