VAMPS CAFE!!!!!!!!!

vamps!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason why your going round acting like complete f***ing pricks, you thought I was going to leave, no not me, you want to fight you just start mate, because I can give a hell of a lot more than I take, believe me!!!!

You are so obviously one of the numerous other aliases that have popped in now and again!!!!!!! The likes of Craig David, Clive and Derek!!!!! What the hell is your problem, your not in the slightest bit funny!!! Nobody here appreciates the comments you make!!!! Oh and by the way get the f*** out of my cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone else, can I suggest that you all DO NOT respond to any of their posts, that way with any luck they will soon get bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway cafe's open and taking orders!!!!!!!

Clive - Well of course we're Derek and Clive, well he's Derek...

Derek - Hello

Clive - and I'm Clive. I would have thought that was bloody obvious when we put Derek and Clive by our words of pearly wisdom. No one said you were going to leave, you did that of your own accord.

Derek - Yeah

Clive - We've not made any snide remarks about you or anyone else, so **** off. We don't need your cafe anyway, as FIGS & CRUMPET is now open for business. So there.

Derek - Got any figs?

Welcome back sis :lol:

Cheers Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anything you would like!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

how about a whole bar

bar.gif

LMAO, I always knew you were a pissant Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx v. i think i will give up the booze now, dont feel so good after drinking the bar!!!!!!!!!! :yoda: