Sam J Jones is FLASH GORDON

Jangojohnny

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo personal!!!

I think it must be a certain age group that remember these things. Like I went to the cinema on Tuesday and watched The Goonies at a special screening, and the audience was mostly adults. It was packed out by the way. I think Showmasters were a little short sighted in not organising something similar to this. Especially as they have Corey, Sean and Robert attending.

But, I too would love to meet Flash Gordon, Ming would be cool too. I think that is it for guests for this event now, so maybe we should start getting our suggestions in for the next one now....

:D

Ooooo personal!!!

I think it must be a certain age group that remember these things. Like I went to the cinema on Tuesday and watched The Goonies at a special screening, and the audience was mostly adults. It was packed out by the way. I think Showmasters were a little short sighted in not organising something similar to this. Especially as they have Corey, Sean and Robert attending.

But, I too would love to meet Flash Gordon, Ming would be cool too. I think that is it for guests for this event now, so maybe we should start getting our suggestions in for the next one now....

:vader:

Where was the screening?

I was 11 when Goonies came out and never saw it on the big screen. I can even remember if I saw Flash on the big screen or not.

As for Showmasters not having a Goonies screening, I agree with what you said. I still believe that this would have been a very popular crowd puller. But as they say, they are not biased, they just like LotR!

Flash has to be an all time classic...with the great Queen soundtrack!!

Watched my new Sam movie only to find he has become..............FAT FLASH!! but it's cool (Hey it happens to all space heros- Captain Kirk, Buck Rogers and now Flash)

JJ is 31 and feels old on this site...I get the feeling Emperor is about while emotionalvampire about 28...I'm going to check your bios now and see if you filed them in.

How will I know who everyone is on the days...I take it we'll be the first in the queues..

I went past MK today and thought I could queue early but that's just silly... :D

Effects great for the time but what about TRON?? That film has still has got class!!

I remember seeing Peter Duncan in Flasgh Gordon and making fun of the Blue peter boy for ages at school.

Oh yeah, I also remember someone stealing my Flash sticker album from my bag at school...Any one who is was (Although we're talking over 20 years ago now)