Sam J Jones is FLASH GORDON

Jangojohnny

I'm not into starting these topics but I feel I had to as NO ONE has mentioned Flash Gordon himself.. He saved everyone of us!!

So Sam J hasn't been too busy lately (LA Takedown, SG1, and I'm sure there's more)

I can imagine I'm the only one on this but would I like to meet Sam J!!

Was he dubbed over in the Gordon movie?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was also in a cheesy show called the Highwayman. Also in this amazing show was the woman who played Dale in Flash Gordon

I remember that! It was about 15 years ago and he used to drive around in a huge truck. It wasnt Melody Anderson though, it was the scary Queen Lizard woman from V.

It lasted one season. They made alot of changes between doing the premiere and the serials and people didnt like it. Also, Tim Russ of Voyager fame was in it!

I loved the He-Man film, and am so pleased the original cartoon is coming to DVD.

I think Dolph should play He-Man again. He proved on Graham Norton that he is still fit enough to. I'm not sure they'll be able to get Courtney Cox back though.

As Voyager is finished, I'm sure Robert Duncan MacNeill isn't too busy. But who could replace Billy Barty as Gwildor??

I hope Showmasters get Dolph and Meg Foster!

:D

Sam is a tough topic though as no one really knows what's actually been doing for 20 years... come to think of it, why did Mike Hodges cast him in the first place..He actually has dark hair and had to be dubbed?? Has anyone ever met Max Von Sydow??..Imagine MING signing?? He's done the best movies ever.. still I'm still hoping for Sam as he MUST need the cash!!