Costs?

to be honest after the trouble the ensued after they posted the c6 prices on here i bet they never do it again but we wont go into that.....id imagine if you work on £20 per auto you want you will be left with some change :D

agree totally. this is what I'm doing. Then it doesn't matter if you find you have money left over cause you can just go and put it back into your account after wards.

Or if you don't have enough go to a cash point.

to be honest after the trouble the ensued after they posted the c6 prices on here i bet they never do it again but we wont go into that.....id imagine if you work on £20 per auto you want you will be left with some change :D

agree totally. this is what I'm doing. Then it doesn't matter if you find you have money left over cause you can just go and put it back into your account after wards.

Or if you don't have enough go to a cash point.

Though if you can please go into a bank and ask for it to all be in £5 notes, the crew'll love you forever, plus it will save us repeating, "I don't suppose you have any £5 notes, do you?" all day long ;).

Though if you can please go into a bank and ask for it to all be in £5 notes, the crew'll love you forever, plus it will save us repeating, "I don't suppose you have any £5 notes, do you?" all day long ;).

*Looks at pile of £20 notes and realises her mistake and goes to hunt out some smaller notes!!!!* :D

Though if you can please go into a bank and ask for it to all be in £5 notes, the crew'll love you forever, plus it will save us repeating, "I don't suppose you have any £5 notes, do you?" all day long :D.

oh i remember that one £5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5,£5

i need to remind my mate before she goes