CSI books and comics

surfy_sah

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've got any books like that! unless you count children's books! :blink: I am very careful with my books, even for school/uni I don't like to bend them! :blush:

I think I'm getting a new CSI book for Christmas as I inadvertently saw one in my mum and dad's room the other day! I went in looking for sellotape - the door was open!!! and it was with a pile of bags on the floor :huh: hehe!

Luv sah xx

hehehe!! Too Tall will be happy he's got company in that club!!

I got the new CSI novel Killing Game yey! :rolleyes: told Mum I'd seen it and she just laughed at me hehe!!

got lots of books to read now as I thought I might read all the novels in the published order B)

looks like we can have disscussion about books soon, as alot of you will have had one or two for Christmas/Secret Santa :blink:

Luv sah xx

ooow really? cool! we should talk about it on msn!  :D  next time we are both on ^_^

Luv sah xx

907679[/snapback]

Great idea :)

But when will that be? Everytime I'm on msn you're not and the other way around :o Will we ever manage to be online at the same time? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got my first CSI book now :)

I won 1 minute of free shopping at a supermarket.

My strategy was laundry detergent and books.

And they had 1 CSI book, so I took it :)

A CSI New York one.

Dutch title: Hard Bewijs.

Original Title: Dead of Winter.

I only have the one CSI book from sah, but my passion is the graphic novels I have all of them... mainly cause I went into the CBS store and grabbed ALL OF THEM. hahaha. Then ordered three from amazon but only two arrived as the last one is never in stock!

• 3 weeks later...
wicked BT! how'd you do that! :o

wow you even have a book I haven't got :wub:

Luv sah xx

916678[/snapback]

We had to come up with an idea to improve the store and my idea won :) so I got 1 minute of free shopping.

If you come and visit, I'll let you read the book (it will be a good way for you to learn Dutch. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

your Dutch novel is so cool BT!

Gebes if you get the books, try n read them in published order! if you look back a page or two there's probs an updated post by me some where! ^_^

Luv sah xx

ps-am currently reading a forensics anthropology novel, by the author who did "Bones" the tv series showing Thursdays on sky1 and it rocks! ;)

Thankies :)

If you ever want to learn Dutch you can borrow it :rolleyes:

I'm reading the CSI book you gave me and its cool,

I still have no idea who did it though (Im not good at guessing)

PS. I've allready got an idea for your pressie.

and it's not a books, since you allready have all of them.

• 1 year later...

my strategy would have been DVDs/CDs/Books (they are all in the same few metres in Tescos :D) then Ben&Jerrys icecream :huh: then on to the alcohol isle ;) and if there was time left, quickly up to grab some chips/dip or choc, which is conveniantly located near the alcohol, which is about 2 isles on from the frozen section!! :D

erm I kinda gave up with my forensic anthropology book :( it had too many french phrases/sayings in it :P and Booth wasn't in it either! no guy eye-candy, cuh!! :smile: I have recently finished the Bones novel though by Max Allan Collins, who lovely writes the CSI books :D and have started reading the CSI novel Body of Evidence again (think I read about 150-200pages of it previously last year or maybe the year before :D then read summat else so had to start again cause I forgot what was happening :D) not nearly as gripping as Bones or Cold Burn unfortunately :( but it's CSI so it still rocks! :o

anyone else reading any of the books or graphic novels or anything CSI related at all???

Luv sah xx