More new GOF photos

Persnickety

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrrghh!!!! nooo!!! hermiones dress is pink!! it should be blue!!!

im liking the shot amongst the tents at the world cup though. looks exciting!!

*wants this film now!!*

=x=

It looks like it's going to be a ball gown dude! T_T not a robe!

I saw that newsround thing yesterday !!! It was really interesting (about 2mins long in total).

Makes me even more excited about the movie, the trailer comes out on the internet on monday but once i see that its a horrable 6months until the film damnit >.<

I told you that you wouldn't like this movie ^_^

Dude, all I'm thinking about is twinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwins

matthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewmatthewtwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwins

rupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertrupertruperttwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwinstwins

arrrghh!!!! nooo!!! hermiones dress is pink!! it should be blue!!!

im liking the shot amongst the tents at the world cup though. looks exciting!!

*wants this film now!!*

=x=

i think she stole pansy parkinsons dress! :lol::D