First Glimpse

Zimbing

Ok I know there's already topics out there, but after the 2nd page of going crossed eyed, eh yeah, sue me!:lol:

Ok Ben Browder's character Mongo Mullet....ok Lt Colonel Cameron Mitchell :P has had its first glimpse in a wee preview ad...thingy that was shown in USA

preview_s9_01.jpg

Its not the Farscape leather but oh! suit you sir! :D

preview_s9_02.jpg

And another in the BDUs, and the older dude next to him is the new General.

So there we go.

The season 9 ones? Thats all there is at the moment I think, there was a wee glimpse of Daniel and his "rugged archaeologist" look but to be honest the recent pic of Michael over in the fanclub thread is better.

i can't wait to see BB in stargate action. I never really liked Farscape but he definately is a mighty fine piece of eye candy. ;)

hes ok but um yeah hes no david sorry!!

seriously thought it will be cool to see the cast pics so keep your eyes peeled peeps and post away as soon as you have anything! :D

Ben ,Michael and throw in a guest apperance by Joe,,were is a girl to start its a cliche ,but so many men so little time :lol:

Don't say that or it'll be a case of...

*Katy is presently unavailable due to drowning in her own drool at so many sexy damn fine looking ....* *beep*

(male voice this time!) *Katy is unavailable nor is her answer machine that over loaded at the eye candy available!!! please leave a message after the tone and one or the other will get back to you when they revive!!!!*

OMG he looks amazing... where's Jeni when she's about!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm Ben is so hot!!!!!

BEN 4 C7!!!!!

Awww i saw him die today in farscape! it's easter sunday for crying out loud, have a heart but no!!!!!!! :'(