TIME IS RUNNIN OUT!

ERROR

just over a month away and only half of the guests have been added to attend the show! i reckon the organisers have something up there sleeve and announce loads of guests all at once..

Come on chaps! lol

Surpence is killing us all...

• Moderators

:rolleyes:

I do apologise :lol:

A little statement on the topic:

It's always said 30 GUESTS .. so technically they've already MORE than filled that, if any1 wants to get picky about us not getting 30 MAIN guests I spose! BUT I would like to see some other good quality NON-REUNION people :huh: .. or some big ones for the reunions, especially Star Wars cuz that has a lot of good actors that I could see for OTHER stuff!

hmm that's strange then :D

I'm sure before I read SM had 30 of each but if you think there are more reunion ones (hey I'm not counting them!!) then fair nough ;)

obviously 14 more main ones would be great but least now I know it might be 7 and won't be disappointed :D (well not TOO much I hope!!)

hmm that's strange then :D

I'm sure before I read SM had 30 of each but if you think there are more reunion ones (hey I'm not counting them!!) then fair nough :P

obviously 14 more main ones would be great but least now I know it might be 7 and won't be disappointed :wub: (well not TOO much I hope!!)

How come you post as this name as well surfy sah?

Just wondering ;)

Davey :D

i think last time they fell a little short as well, didn't they, and it seemed to work ok? i'm not sure.

but it also depends on who's willin to show, not who they're tryin to get. if no-one wants to come, or if everyone has something on.....

i'm not making much sense i suppose, but i think it can be understood what i mean :wub: