Most Haunted

Sam_21

Is this the crap programme when its like

"He's talking to me, OH MY GOD he just said he murdered 400 people in this house 100 years ago, if we don't get out we'll all die, hes talking to me again, i can't make it out"

*sees a floating feather*

everyone:"AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the ghost!"

Voice over:"Lets look back at that again *zooms in on feather* Here you can clearly see the ghost"

Surely if he could REALLY see ghosts he wouldn't be on some s***ty sky programme and working for the government or something =|

Hahahahhaha,very likely...but it's GREAT entertainment....( HEY, and EVERYONE know's the Government don't believe in that sorta thing.... :lol::P:lol: )

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched bits of it. I prefer the recorded shows (series 6 22nd March 9pm).

Most of the show it was just Yvette screaming and swearing all the time. Also when ppl say they see something on the cams it is made up because i went on and could not see anything. PPL say a hooded man was behind Carl, surely they can have a look at the footage because i certainly did not see anything.

I was half playing Oddworld Strangers Wrath and half watching MH Live.

Also it gets late so i tend to watch it upto 11pm.

They might do a 24hr MH Live show.

I now prefer Dead Famous which is brilliant. Gail Porter is one HOT chick.

Edited by BluebizzieB

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it was a good one, especially since Derek Acorah fell for one of the funniest jokes ever.

Two people made up a fictitious character named "Kreed Kafer", and then made sure to speak about him in Derek's presence before the show, while hoping that Derek would mention this name on air.

Derek did mention the name, and the Historians knew nothing of this man. Then, not only did Derek mention "Kreed Kafer" again, he was possessed by him!!!

By this time Living had put the name all over TV, but it was too late as most of the viewing audience had worked out that "Kreed Kafer" was an anagram for "Derek Faker". Yes, Derek had faked a possession and was caught out big time for it. This was classic TV!

The show wasnt too bad though, quite entertaining.

Hahahaha good old Derek....Blimey, when are they gonna bring out Most Haunted the musical??? :lol:

P.S. I've said before, noone can do a posession quite like Derek...

Edited by Mich

I enjoy most haunted, but after all the evidence is taken into consideration I think of it more as staged entertainment, its obvious that the programme is faked but the shenanigans that go on are fantastic.

I also think the funniest thing now is Yvette Fielding trying to convince everyone she is developing psychic powers!!!

it rox!!...

Ah but do you believe its all real or do you believe it is staged?

whats everyones favourite episode?

in some places i do feel its staged but in others i feel its real..its the atmosphere i think :)

i don't really have a favourite episode...their all gud to me

Thats the best thing about Most Haunted, whatever happens there will always be people who believe and people who dont, and no matter what there will always be something to discuss.

I personally think 95% of it is staged, a paranormal investigator once told me that for every 10 investigations they do, they are lucky to get 1 result (any paranormal behaviour). Yet on MH something always happens!

Thats the best thing about Most Haunted, whatever happens there will always be people who believe and people who dont, and no matter what there will always be something to discuss.

I personally think 95% of it is staged, a paranormal investigator once told me that for every 10 investigations they do, they are lucky to get 1 result (any paranormal behaviour). Yet on MH something always happens!

indeed