Harry Potter and the HBP

Davey

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be in Maine for the majority of the time, working in a summer camp as a camp counsellor - I'm really excited about going, but getting quite nervous as well.... Got to go down to London next monday for my US embassy interview...

I fly into Boston, and out of New York; so will get to do some travelling from about the middle of August...

My parents have planned this HUGE family vacation to Orlando next summer - it's easily my favourite holiday location ever!

I'm going to be in Maine for the majority of the time, working in a summer camp as a camp counsellor - I'm really excited about going, but getting quite nervous as well.... Got to go down to London next monday for my US embassy interview...

I fly into Boston, and out of New York; so will get to do some travelling from about the middle of August...

My parents have planned this HUGE family vacation to Orlando next summer - it's easily my favourite holiday location ever!

ive never been to america before (unless u count the hour i technically spent there when i crossed the border at niagra falls) so this is a first for me.

whats your interview for? sounds important :rolleyes:

you are lucky that you are going to america and not some distant place that no one has ever heard of. its unlikely the bok will be released in every country in july.

poor people having to wait... i think i would get it imported!

=x=

you are lucky that you are going to america and not some distant place that no one has ever heard of. its unlikely the bok will be released in every country in july.

poor people having to wait... i think i would get it imported!

=x=

yeah thats true. then again they had to wait for it presumably the time before so really theyll have to wait just as long as us. shame they might hear the story line before reading it though - i agree id import it, even if it does take a little longer. of course language barriers might be a problem

i have this really cool thing on my desktop at the minute. i downloaded it from bloomsbury....

its a countdown clock that pops up when you turn on your computer. its great.... everytime i come on i see the clock and i know its getting closer and closer!

=x=