Hi everyone!!

Sala Baker

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay darryl,what sort of girlie name is that,i hope you drink better than you girlie name...just kidding,if we did you would probably win as i am in training at the moment,so maybe another time and place.

sala

chicken :lol:

HOUDINIA

That would be funny if I was a bird!  Since Im a bloke, Im pretty sure I can drink ya under the table!

Ha! Them's fightin' words, son... :lol:

The only fighting thats going to happen here is over whos round it is!

ROTFL!! Good call! ;)

hay darryl,what sort of girlie name is that,i hope you drink better than you girlie name...just kidding,if we did you would probably win as i am in training at the moment,so maybe another time and place.

sala

chicken ;)

HOUDINIA

And I always thought he was a "plucky" little chap... arf arf fnar fnar... :lol:

That would be funny if I was a bird!  Since Im a bloke, Im pretty sure I can drink ya under the table!

Ha! Them's fightin' words, son... :lol:

The only fighting thats going to happen here is over whos round it is!

ROTFL!! Good call! ;)

Ooo, this takes me back to Saturday afternoon wrestling on the TV, but with drinking! :P

hey sarah, i cant come to your BBQ as i am leaving to go to scotland to see billy's play and just hang out, so i cant make it sorry sarah. I would love to make it though, but another time another place yello blondie...

... and as for big darryl, you and i will meet soon my friend, all in good time.

sala b

I sense serious competition here!

hey Sala, my money's on you, mate! :lol:

Oh thats nice. I have never been beaten as well! Poor 'ol Vampirer thought she could take and look how that ended up!

yeah but she's a girl... sorry mate.. my money's on sala too ;)

HOUDINIA

hey sarah,i cant come to your BBQ as i am leaving to go to scottland to see billy's play and just hang out,so i cant make it sorry sarah,i would love to make it though,but another time another place yello blondie...

... and as for big darryl,you and i will meet soon my friend,all in good time.

sala b

another time mate... all the more sausage for me anyway :lol: ... hope you enjoy the play... how was your flight? lol

HOUDINIA