showmasters

ILoveMerry

i think devon will come, partluy because he seems to be going travelling with daniel logan and as hes coming seems probably devon will come too, and partly because hes made the effort to come before when he wasnt signing. hopefully some of the others will turn up too even if they arent signing

ye helllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo hp guestsssssssss where r they lol???????!!!!!!!!! im sos but i just bought a £50 costume (im onli 13 14 tomoz and my icnome is my pocket money) and i bought it for devon who plays seamus, its nothing to do with jhp lol but hey as i love him sooooo much i wanted to impress him so im wearing a corset lmao and stockings hehehehe and thats it lmao . but ye and also i wanna meet jamie i aint met him yet. and draco wud b nice too. ;)

i think devon will come, partluy because he seems to be going travelling with daniel logan and as hes coming seems probably devon will come too, and partly because hes made the effort to come before when he wasnt signing. hopefully some of the others will turn up too even if they arent signing

Oh yes, Devon always come whether he is signing or not!

Now this is why I started mucking round in a wheel chair when the crew were tidying things up....I mean what else was I to do....help? No way......mwahahah

Yeah I might walk up to Devon in full Harry kit and say something along the lines of

"I own you...for I am HARRY POTTER!!" and then watch as he runs away

i think devon will come

id like to see someone try and keep devon away from an event :lol:

Devon and Daniel almost got kicked out of the shopping centre last year for causing havoc pushing each other round in a wheel chair!

u no lol i can just imagine them doing that lol i missed it DAM IT. i have met devon, but as i get shy round the guys i fancy he was a catastrophe, neva met dan am this yr though lol. ill work me magic on him lol :lol: . and this yr im gonna do me best infront of dev.

ye helllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo hp guestsssssssss where r they lol???????!!!!!!!!! im sos but i just bought a £50 costume (im onli 13 14 tomoz and my icnome is my pocket money) and i bought it for devon who plays seamus, its nothing to do with jhp lol but hey as i love him sooooo much i wanted to impress him so im wearing a corset lmao and stockings hehehehe and thats it lmao . but ye and also i wanna meet jamie i aint met him yet. and draco wud b nice too. :o

Umm aren't you a little young to be dressing up in a corset and stockings........

:D

ye helllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo hp guestsssssssss where r they lol???????!!!!!!!!! im sos but i just bought a £50 costume (im onli 13 14 tomoz and my icnome is my pocket money) and i bought it for devon who plays seamus, its nothing to do with jhp lol but hey as i love him sooooo much i wanted to impress him so im wearing a corset lmao and stockings hehehehe and thats it lmao . but ye and also i wanna meet jamie i aint met him yet. and draco wud b nice too.  :D

Umm aren't you a little young to be dressing up in a corset and stockings........

:o

ye helllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo hp guestsssssssss where r they lol???????!!!!!!!!! im sos but i just bought a £50 costume (im onli 13 14 tomoz and my icnome is my pocket money) and i bought it for devon who plays seamus, its nothing to do with jhp lol but hey as i love him sooooo much i wanted to impress him so im wearing a corset lmao and stockings hehehehe and thats it lmao . but ye and also i wanna meet jamie i aint met him yet. and draco wud b nice too.  :huh:

The mind boggles....... :o

ye helllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo hp guestsssssssss where r they lol???????!!!!!!!!! im sos but i just bought a £50 costume (im onli 13 14 tomoz and my icnome is my pocket money) and i bought it for devon who plays seamus, its nothing to do with jhp lol but hey as i love him sooooo much i wanted to impress him so im wearing a corset lmao and stockings hehehehe and thats it lmao . but ye and also i wanna meet jamie i aint met him yet. and draco wud b nice too.  :uhoh:

:unsure:

^_^

The mind boggles....... ^_^

lmao pmsl no im nt too young its all in the mind if ya tink bout it. im mentally 14 wehich is my b'day today wohooo but i look way older. and wanyways im a slut lmao so im allowed lol. and me mum dnt mind so all cool cool. i just wanna impress dev!!!!!!!!! and if he dnt like it then oh well lol.