Devon Murray

tiggerbabe

Today 'Foolofatook' and I took a trip down to the Harry Potter film set. When we found the set the actors were at lunch so we hung around for a while to wait from them as some people had said they sign autographs. Our waiting paid off, we managed to get Rupert (Ron) Grint's and Jamie (Crabbe) Waylett's autographs. I was talking to Devon Murray (Seamus) and asked him whether he was coming back to Collectormania in October. He said he was but only on Sunday this time!!

We had a fab day out! Got to speak to Rupert, Devon, Jamie and Emma Watson. We also saw Daniel Radcliffe filming a scene with Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid and We also saw Tom Felton wandering around!! :blink:

Edited by tiggerbabe

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haaaaaaaang on....... what were u wearing?!? i went today as well.........

bloody tom seemed to disappear off the face of the planet whe he wasnt needed

AND DEVON REMEMBERD ME FROM C3........ and the fact that i had bin there on tuesday too

I was wearing a blue union jack next top and jeans and was carrying a next bag around! My friend was carrying a red cool bag, you couldn't really miss that!!

The only time we saw Tom was at the end of the day when Daniel and Robbie were filming. He was wandering around the trees near the set.

Edited by tiggerbabe

eh........... porbs saw yer at some point...... i was wearing a white top n black jeans wiv a bright pink belt n blue hoodie tied round my waist.... and a demin bag covered in badges..... i was probably clutching onto a big green book for dear life too....

i was with my mate and my sister

eh........... porbs saw yer at some point...... i was wearing a white top n black jeans wiv a bright pink belt n blue hoodie tied round my waist.... and a demin bag covered in badges..... i was probably clutching onto a big green book for dear life too....

i was with my mate and my sister

I remember seeing you!! standing next to the refreshments van! I remember noticing your badges!!

ah cool!!

i went wiv jacali on tuesday as well...... we ended up swapping numberes with some of the extras!!

but shhhhhh!!!

sounds good!!

We might go back next tuesday but one of the runners said the main cast might not be there then.

ur not allowed on the set, u have to stay on the outside of the fence (which u shouldnt lean against coz it makes ur nose dirty! lol)

it really does make your nose dirty! LOL

and ur forehead! i got covered in dirt that day, i kept falling over!!!

I want to go see them filming. I don't know where they are filming but it's probably too far away from me ;)

At the minute they are filiming in Surrey.

*were,

well, they r only doing the scenery shots next week (if they r still on shedule) so there wont be any main cast there, only doubles and extras

ur not allowed on the set, u have to stay on the outside of the fence (which u shouldnt lean against coz it makes ur nose dirty! lol)

it really does make your nose dirty! LOL

and ur forehead! i got covered in dirt that day, i kept falling over!!!

it really really does!!! i had a black nose - n forehead....... was quite funny i can imagine