Wrestling Dudes and Dudettes!

Cathyvicki

I say me, Andy, Ricky, Rocky, MightyMax & DavidB make a band called Fuzzy and tour the world!!!

:P  :P  :o

869641[/snapback]

Fuzzy Wuzzy sounds cuter! :o

869708[/snapback]

Probably not time for C8 now, but for C9 it's Fuzzy Wuzzy T-shirt time! :P

869805[/snapback]

Sweet, does this mean that we are growing big fluffy moustaches and wearing really camp clothes too???

We just need to get a bodyguard for the band now!

870608[/snapback]

:D I was thinking more like Leopard print Catsuits (tight of course - so tight that we can see what religion you are!), lots of Spandex,Mullets and lots of jewellery! Damn sexy I reckon! :lol:

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RB! good to c u around again! how are u?!

870611[/snapback]

Hello Mr Time, how are you??? I was avoiding you because your team beat the mighty Magpies a few weeks ago (well, who hasnt actually!!! :wub: )

I'm fine thanks, you are just in time to be announced as the new bodyguard of Fuzzy Wuzzy!

870614[/snapback]

Lol cool sounds like a name to strike fear into the heart :D lol dont worry i dont tease over football results!

and neway we were humbled by the oh so mighty blackburn rovers yesterday .... urrgh

I say me, Andy, Ricky, Rocky, MightyMax & DavidB make a band called Fuzzy and tour the world!!!

:o  :angry:  :uhoh:

869641[/snapback]

Fuzzy Wuzzy sounds cuter! :D

869708[/snapback]

Probably not time for C8 now, but for C9 it's Fuzzy Wuzzy T-shirt time! :(

869805[/snapback]

Sweet, does this mean that we are growing big fluffy moustaches and wearing really camp clothes too???

We just need to get a bodyguard for the band now!

870608[/snapback]

:D I was thinking more like Leopard print Catsuits (tight of course - so tight that we can see what religion you are!), lots of Spandex,Mullets and lots of jewellery! Damn sexy I reckon! :P

870664[/snapback]

If thats what the guys are wearing then what are us groupies wearing??

hey cathy got a kool pair of doc martins they are pink with a cat face on the front they are so great i just love em lolol

873837[/snapback]

Sounds cool but I had a bad experience with Doc Martens that nearly scarred me for life so :blink: I fookin love my Chucks! Just got some new black and pink ones and bought some skull laces and star laces to wear with em ;) Theyre lush! Will wear em for Fozzy!!!

I noticed on the crew shirts they were promoting the G-Mex event, I suppose the bright orange was to make sure people actually noticed it.

Actually while thinking about it I'd better go and edit one of my C8 photos so I can post it on here for a recent pic...