• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sure is cathy only the best lol

My Webpage

Its called BADASS

Its a love story as well awwwwww

901361[/snapback]

Ooh Lisa you are so saucy!!!!! ^_^ Outrageous!

Just reading it now (a welcome break from writing this bleedin essay Ive been writing all day!)

901364[/snapback]

Good god if that link is to what I think it is then you are one bad person Vampess!!!

Cathy you are even worse for encouraging it!

And Showmasters mods you are even worse for allowing it to be posted on here!

Only joking, but Vampess you are one sick little monkey, m'kay!!! :(

Edited by Rockybalboa

i do write about women to that changes thing 4 u hey  :D

horrorhell@hotmail.com

or vampess@ntlworld.com

901448[/snapback]

Yeah didnt you know gay don't read, mods please delete is only disgusting when it involves men. Women are fine. Two blokes = gross. Two women = cool.

Men! :(

You sick little monkeys!

I shall repeat

"Good god if that link is to what I think it is then you are one bad person Vampess!!!

Cathy you are even worse for encouraging it!

And Showmasters mods you are even worse for allowing it to be posted on here"

:D Only joking guys, although I am a little lucky I havent actually clicked on that link...

Edited by Rockybalboa

i do write about women to that changes thing 4 u hey  B)

horrorhell@hotmail.com

or vampess@ntlworld.com

901448[/snapback]

Yeah didnt you know gay don't read, mods please delete is only disgusting when it involves men. Women are fine. Two blokes = gross. Two women = cool.

Men! :D

901451[/snapback]

The reverse for me LOL ;)

i do write about women to that changes thing 4 u hey  :D

horrorhell@hotmail.com

or vampess@ntlworld.com

901448[/snapback]

Men! :lol:

901451[/snapback]

The reverse for me LOL B)

902547[/snapback]

:D:o:lol:

where is ever one these days so quiet on here guess all is christmas shopping not long to go hows ever doing with theres? I got all mine just food to buy went to asda the other day to get it and came out with all beer how bad is that :firedevil::angry: so its beer for xmas dinner in my house all welcome lol

where is ever one these days so quiet on here guess all is christmas shopping not long to go hows ever doing with theres?  I got all mine just food to buy went to asda the other day to get it and came out with all beer how bad is that  :rolleyes:  :lol: so its beer for xmas dinner in my house all welcome lol

904152[/snapback]

Sounds great, will definately be crashing your house. Im cool just working loads as half our staff have gone home for xmas. Hows everything with you?

We did something similar, went food shopping and spent most of our pennies on Beer, Vodka, Some choccy vodka mix thing, red wine, white wine , Ginger wine ( for the whisky :rolleyes: ) and a few other bits.

Got all our prezzies sorted, and hoping that Santa will bring me a few wwe dvds ...fingers crossed :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all i got the hbk book for xmas and i read it all already its very good and well written he talks alot about what happened with brett but everyones side is so different u dont know what to belive if you aint read it get it its good :D