Wrestling Dudes and Dudettes!

Cathyvicki

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It sure has been quiet, it's like a few people go into forum obscurity, and when they return, others go and we're back to square one

THE SOUND OF BREAKING GLASS FILLS THE AIR AND A THUMPING BEAT HITS YOUR EARS.... COULD IT BE, IT IS, HE'S BACK!

Whats up dudes and dudettes....... im back, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE COS MRR2310 said so.!!!

Edited by MRR2310

Ahhhhh welcome back to you!!!! Was wondering quite recently where you had disappeared to, it's good to have you back!!!!

889368[/snapback]

Whats up Matt.. Hows my old sparring partner doing? Hope all is ok with you any eveyone else. I gotta lot of catching up to do.

By the way, thats one hot avi you got going on their wooooooooooooooooo

Edited by MRR2310

It sure has been quiet, it's like a few people go into forum obscurity, and when they return, others go and we're back to square one

THE SOUND OF BREAKING GLASS FILLS THE AIR AND A THUMPING BEAT HITS YOUR EARS.... COULD IT BE, IT IS, HE'S BACK!

Whats up dudes and dudettes....... im back, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE COS MRR2310 said so.!!!

889352[/snapback]

What an entrance! Welcome back! Has Mattzo enroled you into Fuzzy Wuzzy yet? Theres T shirts and everything! :D

889352[/snapback]

What an entrance! Welcome back! Has Mattzo enroled you into Fuzzy Wuzzy yet? Theres T shirts and everything! ;)

889423[/snapback]

Fuzzy Wuzzy?? Nope havnt come across that one yet.... So please enlighten me someone please!

889352[/snapback]

What an entrance! Welcome back! Has Mattzo enroled you into Fuzzy Wuzzy yet? Theres T shirts and everything! :D

889423[/snapback]

Fuzzy Wuzzy?? Nope havnt come across that one yet.... So please enlighten me someone please!

889465[/snapback]

I dont think Fuzzy Wuzzy can be explained! it is an experience never forgotten

so who else is going to sheffield two weeks today?

Well, in light of all the tension in other areas of this forum, I have decided to offer hugs all round in our little section...

So all of you get in line, and get a hug while im in a good mood...

Hero Of Time, I have a special hug for you so get over here big guy...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

See, we get along in here... :blush: