C4 guest suggestions

Bohan

I would love to meet Elizha Dusku, that would be something quite special.

but how about something completely different. As you had Lou Ferrigno at C3 how about

Adam West (Batman) and Burt Ward (Robin) for any future collectormania.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see

Patrick Stewart - currently in a play in the west end not sure when it ends

Any one from smallville

anyone from 24 - series 4 possibly set in the uk

Mark Hamil - not aware of him making appearances outside us would be amazing if they could get him

Sean Bean

I think its fairly obvious that anyone really from LOTR is wanted and in very big demand (esp. members of the fellowship!) I would personally LOVE Sean Astin and Elijah (or one or the other) but im not sure just how realistic that is. I think Sean might come (well, more likely than Elijah)..So pleaseee try. Go on, u no u wana try Viggo too :angel:

I'd like to suggest some guests who I think it would be great to have at a future Collectormania, if not C4.

Here goes :- (Some of the names may sound sad, but I quite like them)

Corey Feldman (Lost Boys, Licence to Drive, Edge of Honor)

Felice I totally agree with you for your first guest suggestion!!!! I have a thread dedicated to both Corey Haim and Corey Feldman so if anyone who reads this are fans of either please post on my thread in suggestions - 80's MOVIE STARS!!!! I think I should've put their names in it to get people's attention more! It isn't very clear it is for them I guess, but you all know now, so get posting :D

xXx

Hey Guys,

I've registered here just now, for the sole reason of attempting to plead with showmasters, to bring Bruce Campbell over.

OK, he's only known for one part, but the body of his work stretches for a long long way.

I really really hope this could be a possibility.

ptenbob

(n00b)

Invite Craig Parker, LOTR's sexiest elf - Haldir. He has a huge cult following, and has or is attending events in Germany, LA and Canada. He's also great friends with Dom and Billy so it would be quite the reunion.

Invite Craig Parker, LOTR's sexiest elf - Haldir. He has a huge cult following, and has or is attending events in Germany, LA and Canada. He's also great friends with Dom and Billy so it would be quite the reunion.

Umm If u read ur post again i think u will find uv made a smalll mistake..'LOTR's Sexiest elf'..*cough* Erm, Orlando Bloom..*cough* Legolas. Its alright, we all make mistakes :rolleyes:

No, hes not the sexiest elf but it would be cool if he came!

i think tom felton should cum again bcos hez soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fine!!!! n i missed him last timeage!!! i went 2 c3 on da sunday n monday!!! twas was still mega fun but not compared 2 if i'd have met tom felton!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P lol peaz hez soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!! ;) lol my m8 hit me 4 sayin he was fitter than colin farrell!lol :D BUT HE IS soooooo there :D:P , just hope she doesnt see that!!!! lol :D i love tom loadz!!! randomness!!!!! :lol::lol:

i think tom felton should cum again bcos hez soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fine!!!! n i missed him last timeage!!! i went 2 c3 on da sunday n monday!!! twas was still mega fun but not compared 2 if i'd have met tom felton!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P lol peaz hez soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!! ;) lol my m8 hit me 4 sayin he was fitter than colin farrell!lol :lol: BUT HE IS soooooo there :blink::P , just hope she doesnt see that!!!! lol :uhoh: i love tom loadz!!! randomness!!!!! :lol::blush:

ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH WOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please confirm his attendance at C4! I need to see him! I am crying at the thought i might be able to meet him! ANY of the LOTR cast will be fab (especially the hobbits and ELIJAH WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!) PLEEEEEEEASE!!